A warning to any guild officers/leaders

90 Blood Elf Warlock
There appears to be a person named Silverpoet applying to guilds. This guy is pretty insane. Ive gotten some weird messages from other guild leaders about things he has done while being in their guilds. My advise, stay away from this guy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
What has he done in the past, just curious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I wont name names of the other guild leaders/officers I have spoken to, but my experience with him was pretty bad. I invite him to the guild, give him the basic spheal about going to our website to read the rules, and I get back from him "im not going to your website, type out the rules for me". So after him arguing with me over this I just kick him out, then come the nasty whispers. Come to find out he has been threatening people from other guilds, which is not so bad, but when he starts threatening their children, that's a bit over the line in my book.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Paladin
What if you have given him the advanced "spheal" instead?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Noted. I rejected his request in the "Looking for guild" this very evening. Just don't need that kind of drama.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I guess Howdoing's new alt is going to have to remain guildless.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
07/10/2012 11:53 PMPosted by Judson
I guess Howdoing's new alt is going to have to remain guildless.

I know right.
Reply Quote
29 Blood Elf Paladin
07/10/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Klarusboy
Come to find out he has been threatening people from other guilds, which is not so bad, but when he starts threatening their children, that's a bit over the line in my book.

This doesn't sound like Howdoing at all, Judson. I've known him for a while. He would never do that.

(posting an alt so that no one knows who this is)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I had invited him a few weeks ago and while I didn't personally see any issues, I never saw him talk to anyone in /g nor participate with anyone in the guild. He left one night and then re-apped a few days later to which I declined.

Certainly a little odd.
Reply Quote
Yeah, we picked him up a few days ago. I wish he was online when I booted him. That dude is a few fries short of a happy meal.
Reply Quote
Of note, someone had invited him to our guild without knowing of his history. When I saw him in the guild, I said to him something to the effect of, "My apologies for this, but there was a misunderstanding that resulted in you getting invited to the guild," then booted him. Afterward, he said, "Well, now that I'm not in the guild any more, go suck a !@#$" If he ever wanted to counter the bad impression people have of him, that certainly wasn't the way to do it.

Good riddance, I say.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wasn't this the guy that was applying through the Guild Finder and would have horrid racist remarks in their description? The name sounds awful familiar. :\ I remember taking a screen of it.... aaaand, yeup. That was the person.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
FYI, he's also got a lock alt named Fuyran, and he's still trying to place his hunter. Told me he was writing a book about me dying of lyme disease. Claimed he'd been in the guild for years and deserved to be an officer (he'd joined a week or so ago). Talked constantly about sex and told me he loved me, even though I'd barely responded to anything he'd said. His messages like this are totally unprompted and non-sequitur. Scary.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Yeah I just noticed he tried to apply back to Ripple Effect. This guy is really off his rocker.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
08/18/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Faedryth
Told me he was writing a book about me dying of lyme disease.

Claimed he'd been in the guild for years and deserved to be an officer (he'd joined a week or so ago).

Talked constantly about sex and told me he loved me, even though I'd barely responded to anything he'd said.

This guy should go Alliance!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Silverpoet has applied to my guild three times via the LFG tool. I kicked him out after the first time because of his mouth in /g chat.

Just today I had one of his alts whisper me that he had a message for me from Silverpoet. The message was 'you're a c - sucker'. Uh huh. Perma-ignored him for life and won't ever add him to guild. I'd advise all GM's to do the same.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Yeah that dude is really off of his rocker. After about 7 denials, hes finally stopped applying to Ripple Effect.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The forums have been a little boring lately, what is the chance any of you have some screen shots of your conversations.

Thanks!

Sym
Edited by Symantha on 10/30/2012 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I know I have the chat log of his gkick from Ripple Effect somewhere. It was pretty epic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]