<Torchwood> Ravencrest

90 Tauren Death Knight
Torchwood U.S. Ravencrest Horde is recruiting currently pushing Heroics in Dragon Soul always welcoming new members into our ranks. Currently we are level 5 and looking for all types of members that are into PVP, PVE or socializing.

We are currently building up our second team and in need of, 3 healers, 1 tank and 2-3 DPS for our 2nd group.

Current raid times are Friday 8-10 PM server and Sunday 4-6 PM server

Feel free to whisper Calekwyn, Yudai, Yudea, Seithis, Moraghan, Sweetpie, Boromirr or Luckycharmd for more details in game
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
UPDATE:

As of July 22nd 2012 we are a lv 8 guild, with 2 DS teams that are both 8/8 and beginning Heroics.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Are you still recruiting DPS? I have a mage and myself, both of us are heroric ready.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Vex
08/28/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Zernebog
Are you still recruiting DPS? I have a mage and myself, both of us are heroric ready.

Missing Enchants, cheap gems and herbalism says otherwise.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
As of Yesterday we are now 6/8H and recruiting for mist bump :)
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Rogue
Im currently looking for a progression guild to raid and learn with. Im a Blood Death Knight item lvl 453. feel free to whisper me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]