@Alliance trying to gank me

90 Orc Shaman
FAIL MORE, BOULDERFIST WILL DEFEND ME.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
cute=fail guild
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
The brute force 'go in with all Cds' approach isn't working so well. I would recommend a double death grip into a smoke bomb, that should do the trick.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It's not as much the idea that Boulderfist defend you, as most people on Boulderfist have a 5 second memory span and quickly forget you deserve to get ganked.

RED IT'S DEAD BRO!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
dunno what you mean "try" you died both times I saw. made a cool 300g off it too :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
SS? =3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Only 300g. I imagine at the height of my glory I was probably worth a cool 1500g+.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
This is making me miss Bounty Boards. When people actually used these forums a lot lol.

Oh well, got my 100g lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
07/11/2012 05:17 AMPosted by Deliate
This is making me miss Bounty Boards. When people actually used these forums a lot lol.

bounty boards are scary cuz then people get all butthurt when they see themselves on them.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
1 word, moll-e (usually placed in front of him) :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/11/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Swaggerdemic

bounty boards are scary cuz then people get all butthurt when they see themselves on them.

That was one of the best things about them, the drama they caused.

But now most people just stay in the city, making a majority of the bounties impossible to complete lol. Gotta open up a Bounty Board once MoP launches, now that will be fun lmao.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
25 horde running into Org away from 3 allies, while getting pounded from behind is so funny.
Edited by Tyrs on 7/13/2012 5:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Once a few of us actually grouped up, we did better. This proves that organization > strength in numbers. AND proves that blood DK self heals are soooo OP. I'm stealing your spec for my DK. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Make him a human and join me please!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
07/12/2012 03:18 AMPosted by Deliate
That was one of the best things about them, the drama they caused.

It was fun, but not when you'd get spammed for calling people out for what they were, then it got annoying and sad ;(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]