Reality looking for more

90 Goblin Mage
As Cataclysm comes to an end Reality is currently being made available to all classes and specs looking for fun, laughs, a drama-free and troll free haven…

We are looking to increase our numbers for MoP and to get our raid teams off and running early
We have guild repairs, profession mats, flasks and food available for all members regardless.

If you’re looking for a new place to call home, talk to an Officer or visit our website and fill out an application
http://www.realitytheguild.org/

Cheers
Edited by Tashtego on 8/23/2012 11:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
For real.. bump
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
As we await for the release of MoP. We are looking to finish up HM DS. Current prog is 5/8 on farm. We are in need of geared and commited ppl to finish this up. We are looking for specific classes to do this. Rdps high output mage or hunter, and 1 off tank with a high output dps off spec. We are only running one night at this time Thurs from 530-9 server. Reality has a strict set of raid rules that must be followed, a application is required. We our at current time tied for the number 3 Horde guild on the server and 13th overall. We also have a casual DS group that runs tuesdays, this is a more of a alt and gear ppl up, get titles for ppl group. If you have any questions feel free to find a officer in game or check out our website. www.realitytheguild.com
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Up you go
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Best of luck guys!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I approve of this.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Sham WOW
Reply Quote
Bump for some nice peeps & Tashtego's little green ..... button nose!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Good Luck Sanura
Edited by Tashtego on 7/28/2012 6:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
Finally a release date!!!! So we are now seeking those who wish to begin raiding within 2 weeks of release. All classes are expected to be rdy within a week and a half, healers you have a few extra days. This group is and will be hardcore 8-12 hours per week of raid time. Our raid rules will be enforced. A application is required. If you have questions or would like more info please ingame mail or whisper a officer.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Git er done Hruuk.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
this river doesn't go to Antry
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bump looking for more raiders for MoP Hardcore.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I was hoping this wasn't a guild. Was actually hoping this was going to be a Misha meets The Real World web series.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Awe needs to xfer to Horde... just sayin
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Although I wish I were goblin for haste racial, I cannot. I have managed to finally make a friend and cannot throw that away.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Bump with Awe's blessing.... I think >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]