Rogue PvP Guide Video

Beat a 2200 Vanguards Cleave, legit. Then lost to RetRogue Disc :(

Also, I have plans to work on a Rogue PvP Guide Video. If you have any specific requests on what I should cover, please do so in a comment below. If you have any questions, I will answer them to the best of my ability in a comment or in the video.

Also, to ex-friends and bad trolls, you are not welcome here, as you do not provide any constructive feedback or criticism, and it will not be tolerated.

My credentials: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fizzcrank/Assaidinqt/achievement#95:165

If you have a question I am unable to answer, please direct them to people I often play alongside with, including: Ezzary, Muzzy, Phatpriest, Hypnotic, Bizness, Munchiez.

If you are angry with something and need someone to vent to, please see: Lara, Muzzy, and Kane Black.

Regarding Questions:
-Gear (Stats, Reforging, etc.)
-Talents
-Glyphs
-Abilities
-Comps
-Tips and Tricks

The above will be answered in the video. If my video does not answer a question you may still have, please direct them here, so everyone may see and learn as well. If for whatever reason you feel embarrassed to ask a certain question, send it to me via in-game mail, and I will determine whether it is worthy enough to appear on this thread.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please take this seriously, as my main goal is in fact to improve the playstyle of Rogues on this server. I can answer a few questions and provide tips for other classes as well, due to the fact that I have played against every class repeatedly and I have learned what works best in their favor. Finally, many of you guys know who I am. I went through a lot to get where I am today. I've met every kind of person on here, from the nice guy with 200k gold to the guy that plays all the time and still isn't that great. I am requesting your support on this, and trying to give back to the server that has hated me so much, and vice versa. Just think of it as me being in a good mood, ready to help some people.
Edited by Assaidinqt on 7/10/2012 10:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Reserved
Reply Quote
Reserved
Reply Quote
Is tricks of the trade critical in putting out enough pressure on healers to zerg someone down so you win before you are out of cooldowns?
Reply Quote
instant cc counter vanguards cleave btw
Reply Quote
07/10/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Burnthesky
Is tricks of the trade critical in putting out enough pressure on healers to zerg someone down so you win before you are out of cooldowns?

I think you are misinterpreting the way Thug Cleave works. We don't zerg healers unless it is the only viable strategy vs a certain comp, such as RLS. If we were to zerg a priest in Vanguards Cleave, there would be zero peels, and we would lose.

So before making assumptions, I'd suggest you do some research on our comp.

To answer your question: Yes it is.
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 01:24 AMPosted by Ronpaw
instant cc counter vanguards cleave btw

Please keep posts on-topic.
Reply Quote
07/11/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Assaidinqt
[quote="60797711195"]instant cc counter vanguards cleave btw

how is Beat a 2200 Vanguards Cleave, legit. Then lost to RetRogue Disc :( related a forum post on how to play rogue
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 05:16 AMPosted by Ronpaw
[quote="60797711195"]instant cc counter vanguards cleave btw

how is Beat a 2200 Vanguards Cleave, legit. Then lost to RetRogue Disc :( related a forum post on how to play rogue

It was an accomplishment I felt like sharing with the community. I merely added in the fact that we lost to RetRogue Disc because people think I have a big ego, but that's the interpretation they get from my trolling.

Anyway, instant CC doesn't counter Vanguards Cleave.
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Assaidinqt
[quote]

It was an accomplishment I felt like sharing with the community. I merely added in the fact that we lost to RetRogue Disc because people think I have a big ego, but that's the interpretation they get from my trolling.

Anyway, instant CC doesn't counter Vanguards Cleave.

bragging about beating a 2200 team is having an ego and yes instant cc hard counters the !@#$ out of vanguards cleave
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]