I used to be level 85

but now I'm 1. I feel as if the 1 represents my place on the elite list of ravenholdt. Being number 1 brings great hatred and admiration but like most number 1s I feed on the admiration and push aside the hatred. There's just not enough kindness in the world...of warcraft and I feel as if it's our duty to help those in need. Whether it be a simple compliment such as "Ahveros the shadow portrait is only there to hide your beauty from the world for such beauty is too much for us common folk and if you were to even shine but a bit of your beauty on us we would forever be trapped by your essence and turn into savage lustful zombies."

So just remember that I love you guys.
Reply Quote
Who are you again?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Attention-seeking behavior such as this typically indicates immaturity and underlying unresolved issues. Remember this. Let the words echo each time you reach out to anonymous public sources for validation.

Work hard to resolve whatever has caused this behaviour to manifest. Show us you can improve.

and post on this guy instead. He's got more shiny things - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/Lobster/advanced
Edited by Starien on 7/13/2012 11:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Attention-seeking behavior such as this typically indicates immaturity and underlying unresolved issues. Remember this. Let the words echo each time you reach out to anonymous public sources for validation.

Work hard to resolve whatever has caused this behaviour to manifest. Show us you can improve.

and post on this guy instead. He's got more shiny things -
but people on this realm don't know me by lobster. They know me as Ahveros the best rogue in Ahvalon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i knew u as lobster
Reply Quote
3 Dwarf Paladin
<--- the original
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
07/14/2012 12:09 AMPosted by Rimlol
oh u have oranges? gif me acc info ill give u achievs
lol LFR Vial
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
07/14/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Lobster
lol LFR

lol pve
Reply Quote
07/14/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Dinpik
Then you took an arrow to the knee.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
07/15/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Ombree
lol LFR

lol pve
pvp takes no skill k thx
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
ikr
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
rofl i have entered dragon soul like 3 times and ure barely ahead of me

nice heroic deathwing xD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
rofl i have entered dragon soul like 3 times and ure barely ahead of me

nice heroic deathwing xD
you were carried bro, like how you're paying your teammates to carry you in arena. So bad.
Edited by Lobster on 7/17/2012 8:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]