Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hi, I'm looking for a guild that's currently raiding and not just sitting it out /afk for MoP.
What I'm looking for:
- active 25m raiding guild
- 6/8h+ DS
- late night raiding (9:00pm+ PST) or morning raiding (raids end by 11:00am)
- weekday raiding - I like to keep my weekends free
- friendly, active guild that does alt runs, PvP, and the like
- horde, $30 is a lot of money, but still willing to play alliance
What I bring:
- reliability: I have near 100% on-time attendance with my past two guilds
- deep knowledge of my class. I know the subtleties of Death Knight abilities
I kept up necrotic strike on my first H maloriak kill. I use army of the dead as a defensive
cooldown while tanking. I use pillar of frost to mitigate fall damage
- strong dps: I sim my class with optional gear setups and rotations and spend hours
beating on training dummies
Exp / Logs:
(While current content:)
- All of tier 4
- 6/6 SCC, 3/4 TK
- All of tier 7
- 6/12h ICC
- 8/13h tier 11
- 7/7 FL
- 6/8h DS
Please contact me if you would like to speak on vent/mumble/skype
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.