Random roleplay observance

100 Worgen Priest
The open RP event that was rather harmless and quite fun has caused so much embarassment for two players involved that they asked me to remove the post. I apologize, that my observance and posting of an open world event caused grief for anyone involved.
My best advice is, if you want a RP even to be private and unknown, don't do it in public areas.
Edited by Angsti on 8/3/2012 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I just pooped.

That is all,
Therm
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
I suppose pooping can be similar to giving birth if you eat too many tacos. You're not getting welfare.
Reply Quote
Since you Alliance scum think it is acceptable to produce more waste of space without written consent of The War Council, this means war. War will rage on until your unworthy new-born's head is stuck on a pike.

LOK'TAR OGAR
Reply Quote
Oh, you're on, buddy! Name the place!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
How will you get your wheel to the chosen spot, you short piece of misconceived alliance machinery? I await War Council's announcement once he has accertained what movement you are capable of outside the safe confines of the cage which houses your wheel. For myself, I and my other Horde guildmates whom once lived in Stormwind shall bring popcorn and lawn chairs for the short battle and the following victorious celebration party.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]