Observation

85 Tauren Priest
So i noticed horde doesn't pvp much
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
its like walking into a nursing home and then asking why theyre arent any athletes
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Well why arnt they athletes?
Reply Quote
that would be an insult to pariah
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
07/16/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Guinn
To the OP: I guess you've never been on the Alliance side.

please tell me its better
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
07/17/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Guinn
If by better you mean there are far more incompetent players who rarely PvP in any way, shape or form then yeah. It's actually rather annoying. Don't forget Horde outnumber Alliance on this server as well so you have a larger pool of players to pick from.

We're obviously better on Horde side, I don't even think you have anyone past 2,200 on alliance this season rofl.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
If by better you mean there are far more incompetent players who rarely PvP in any way, shape or form then yeah. It's actually rather annoying. Don't forget Horde outnumber Alliance on this server as well so you have a larger pool of players to pick from.

We're obviously better on Horde side, I don't even think you have anyone past 2,200 on alliance this season rofl.

and all the 2,200 rated players on Horde are people who transferred off and transferred back in. That, or they did Crossrealm-RBGs to get their 2,200s. I don't see what's so funny.
Edited by Falare on 7/18/2012 6:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
alliance could do the same

horde is better but still not good

its like having to choose between mono or gonorrhea. you obviously dont want either of them, but if you had to choose, you would rather do the former.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
07/18/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Falare
nd all the 2,200 rated players on Horde are people who transferred off and transferred back in. That, or they did Crossrealm-RBGs to get their 2,200s. I don't see what's so funny.

is that a joke? I stayed in the server and got 2,200 with players in server. So did Buhdurpadur and Drolo, as did Dalmation. We also have Tidals, Inj, Dusty, Barrel, Gunskil, Disperse, Wekatesk. list can go on for days.
Edited by Gunslinguru on 7/19/2012 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
So did Buhdurpadur and Drolo, as did Dalmation. We also have Tidals, Inj, Dusty, Barrel, Gunskil, Disperse, Wekatesk. list can go on for days.

You do realize that half of those people transferred off to get 2200 (This season), and some don't even have 2200 this season.

Either way, showing off that you're better than the alliance is like trying to show off that you're smarter than a mentally challenged kid.
Edited by Falare on 7/19/2012 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
07/18/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Falare
and all the 2,200 rated players on Horde are people who transferred off and transferred back in. That, or they did Crossrealm-RBGs to get their 2,200s. I don't see what's so funny.
"And all the 2,200 rated players on horde are people who transferred off and transferred back in." I proved you wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I got 2200 here with friends on this toon but they all xfered a while back IM considering going horde lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
07/19/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Gunslinguru
"And all the 2,200 rated players on horde are people who transferred off and transferred back in." I proved you wrong.

Congratulations, you just won the Retard Olympics. What's next? Disneyland?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
07/21/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Falare

You just insulted yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

You just insulted yourself.

I insulted myself when I engaged in conversation with idiotic scum. <3

In case you didn't understand what I meant to say (which you most likely didn't.)
The idiotic scum is you, Mr. Sirgrandchampionofauchindoun.
Edited by Falare on 7/21/2012 3:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Talking about arena rating on auchindoun. When will anyone get tired of this?
Jungle to 2.2k carried by weka, then tanking below every 2k break subsequently.

Your record is ASTOUNDING Gunsling. Might I applaud you, before you break out a s6 gladiator paladin, for all the credability that brings.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
07/21/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Peanuts
Jungle to 2.2k carried by weka

Let's ask Weka if this is true.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]