Observation

90 Night Elf Rogue
Jungle to 2.2k.

Figures.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The way I look at it none of you guys have it on the toons your posting on, so in the end, it doesn't matter what you guys say because I accomplished something you guys didn't wheather it'd be easy or not you guys haven't done it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Varick Blackwell... How goes the "Defilers of Arathi?"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
07/22/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Drolozine
Varick Blackwell... How goes the "Defilers of Arathi?"

Hah funny part is i know EXACTLY what your talking about.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Mr. SirGrandChampionofAuchindoun.

ofAuchindoun.
Edited by Falare on 7/22/2012 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Whoa, half of those 2.2ks don't even count. Drolo and Buhdurpadurp literally purchased a carry from a r1 priest named Cronal. The guy xfers to auch helps them get 2.2 and then xfers off this crap server . . . .thats not fishy at all. Nope not at all >.>. Second Gunsling did actually legitmately get 2.2 this season and it wasn't a carry. Everything else you listed was absolute bs though. You can say you love this server or your faction but don't get me the horde isn't crap bs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
HI
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
07/28/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Ursilla
Whoa, half of those 2.2ks don't even count. Drolo and Buhdurpadurp literally purchased a carry from a r1 priest named Cronal. The guy xfers to auch helps them get 2.2 and then xfers off this crap server . . . .thats not fishy at all. Nope not at all >.>. Second Gunsling did actually legitmately get 2.2 this season and it wasn't a carry. Everything else you listed was absolute bs though. You can say you love this server or your faction but don't get me the horde isn't crap bs.

Alright first off, take my armory out of your homepage.

There was no healer capable of reaching 2200 on the server at that time as quoted from you so we got !@#$ done. To think that a healer can single-handedly carry two dps with a 2 and 1 ratio without giving some credit to the dps themselves is hysterical.

Also quit hiding on an alt and show me your main.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I don't think they got carried, just sayin'
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
"so we got !@#$ done" if getting %^-* done counts as paying a r1 priest to carry you then I agree 100% you def "got !@#$ done". You paid for a 2200 carry and then paid for a DW weapon. You get alot of %^-* done. I mean dude, at least get some !@#$ done with a name change. And I'm not asking if you got carried, I'm 100% sure you bought both. I mean I freaking named the guy, u can't just make this kinda stuff up. Gunskil/gunsling/weke are the only ones that got 2.2 the legit way.
Edited by Ursilla on 7/28/2012 9:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
07/28/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Ursilla
"so we got !@#$ done" if getting %^-* done counts as paying a r1 priest to carry you then I agree 100% you def "got !@#$ done". You paid for a 2200 carry and then paid for a DW weapon. You get alot of %^-* done. I mean dude, at least get some !@#$ done with a name change. And I'm not asking if you got carried, I'm 100% sure you bought both. I mean I freaking named the guy, u can't just make this kinda stuff up. Gunskil/gunsling/weke are the only ones that got 2.2 the legit way.

I mean the Gurth was baught sure, but in reality that's money to blow homie, like honestly there is nothing wrong with buying a pve Weapon, it beats the T2, as of the carrying part, I don't know what to say to you because I don't think anyone without actually being part of the 2,200 experience with them has a say in wheater it was a carry or not.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
07/28/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Ursilla

What is there to hide? Ask anyone if they doubt my experience. Ask any prior 2200 person on this server that doubts my experience and tell me again if I'm getting carried. Ask Gunskil, ask Weka, Melvandras himself, Barrelcopter, Dusty, Tidals aka Disperse, Buhdurpadur. Real recognize real.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hi guys! what's going on?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Oh, why ello there govna, i see your not banned from forums anymore
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
This server is a insult to wow...fix plz blizzard k thx
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
How to make an Auchindoun PVP'r mix one part HIV , one part chromosomal mutation stir thoroughly.
Edited by Mzery on 7/30/2012 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Wow..auch still has a alliance side, from what i observed like all the auchindoun faithful raiders went horde or xferred off.
Edited by Jazenfec on 8/7/2012 1:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]