Jeopardy

85 Human Warrior
Category: Bad Guilds

Answer: This guild has 5 10man groups, And not 1 of them has killed heroic Morchok After a 25% nerf.
Reply Quote
no one cares about pve
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What is <The Untouchables>
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hey kudax lets not start forum wars with other guilds :P
That is all!
~Muda!@#$ingG Kibblz
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
ya i agree lol. i love you kibblz! your so awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/16/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Kaible
ya i agree lol. i love you kibblz! your so awesome!

I agree as well, since <Avalon> really has no room to talk in the Heroic department, since you don't even have an entire raid of people who have downed even 4/8 H DS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Lol wow Oak your kinda a **@* arnt ya? bashing on a 2 day old guild. Gratz man :)
Reply Quote
grats on pve

nobody cares about pve
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/16/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Kaible
Lol wow Oak your kinda a **@* arnt ya? bashing on a 2 day old guild. Gratz man :)

Your guild is bad and you should feel bad.
Reply Quote
07/16/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Oak

^Has two tank specs. He should know.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/16/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Spammer

I didn't know that when you take Nuturing Instinct and leave out Pulverize that your spec is still considered a tank spec instead of a PvP spec. Please enlighten me on your logic.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Oak, Is indeed the winner.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Ive been in about 6 guilds in the past 2 days. and trolled my way out of every 1 of them, Love this game
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You havent attempted to troll the hardest guild to troll...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hey You know that pvp video u made? Should put some footage of me !@#$ stomping u in every single duel,
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/16/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Kudax
Hey You know that pvp video u made? Should put some footage of me !@#$ stomping u in every single duel,

I like. Baridz is still the #1 PvE Hunter on Frostmane though.
Reply Quote

I didn't know that when you take Nuturing Instinct and leave out Pulverize that your spec is still considered a tank spec instead of a PvP spec. Please enlighten me on your logic.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're not stupid and/or bad enough to take thick hide for your pvp spec. Oops.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're not stupid and/or bad enough to take thick hide for your pvp spec. Oops.

It's better than Fury Swipes =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

And this is all coming from someone who doesn't use Glyph Of Rip. Right.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]