Jeopardy

90 Troll Mage
Category: Bad Guilds

Answer: This guild has 5 10man groups, And not 1 of them has killed heroic Morchok After a 25% nerf.

Clearly this post was directed at Kinetic.
Reply Quote

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're not stupid and/or bad enough to take thick hide for your pvp spec. Oops.

And this is all coming from someone who doesn't use Glyph Of Rip. Right.

Usually do, quick respecced from tank spec and missed a glyph. Always do that. Also Thick Hide is terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

And this is all coming from someone who doesn't use Glyph Of Rip. Right.

Usually do, quick respecced from tank spec and missed a glyph. Always do that. Also Thick Hide is terrible.

Please tell me why it is bad. It probably makes it much easier to survive when I have to carry the flag and end up being attacked by several melee at the same time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What is Flowers of Happiness?
Reply Quote

Please tell me why it is bad. It probably makes it much easier to survive when I have to carry the flag and end up being attacked by several melee at the same time.

A disgrace to ferals everywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Classic misdirection. It's ok, you don't have to answer my question because I know you don't have an answer.
Reply Quote

Classic misdirection. It's ok, you don't have to answer my question because I know you don't have an answer.

calm down ladies
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Correct answer: What is Unskillables. That goes to Oak for 500!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
For the next one, I'll take Horrible Hunters for 300.
Reply Quote

Because extra damage is better than a pve tank talent. If you sit in bear form all day you're doing it wrong. But I'm preaching to the choir here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Because extra damage is better than a pve tank talent. If you sit in bear form all day you're doing it wrong. But I'm preaching to the choir here.

How can you compare increasing survivability to a minor damage proc?
Reply Quote
That minor damage proc might get you a 1750 achievement one day.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/21/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Spammer
That minor damage proc might get you a 1750 achievement one day.

I can't get a PvP achievement if I don't PvP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]