Refridgeraiders Recruitment Closed

85 Goblin Hunter
Update: Recruitment is now closed. We currently have no open spots on our raid team.

Refridgeraiders is a 10-man guild focused on raiding. We also do rated battlegrounds from time to time, hopefully more of this in the future. Apply at www.refridgeraiders.com . Any questions, contact a guild member in-game, if it is relating to Rated Battlegrounds, specifically contact Ztupubus.
Edited by Ztette on 11/1/2012 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
/wave
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Updated first post to indicate that we're also recruiting a 2nd healer or tank immediately.

Hai Bellz!
Edited by Ztette on 7/20/2012 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
how ya doing ztup?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
/dance
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
ça va?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Still accepting applications for heals and tanks! DPS are welcome to apply as well if you feel you're a good fit for our guild.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Ztette or myself in game.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Gathered some info's about you're guild. Looks like you don't have any Warriors in your Ranks. I'm an Experienced player (Been playing for 6 years now), Really Competitve player who is always aiming for the top. Hardcore Raider who could raid 7 days a week and also a good PvP Warrior. I will try to Contact Lorimuni or Ztette Asap in Game!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Recruitment is still open for all roles!

Come join us so you can raid with Holyevil, the priest who had to ask Kalecgos six times for Dragonwrath before he finally got fed up and let her have it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Still accepting applications!
Reply Quote
95 Human Priest
strossus is looking for a guild...i heard you guys on the horde side like him
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Updated first post. Just looking for a healer now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Still looking to recruit some excellent players!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Still looking for another healer but could use one more DPS as well. Head over to our website to apply! http://www.refridgeraiders.com/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Update:
Recruiting a Healer and a DPS now. Resto Druid or Shaman and Mage, Rogue, or Death Knight. Other DPS also considered.
Edited by Ztupubus on 9/27/2012 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Updated first post to also indicate Monk as an option.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
/Panda Dance
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/02/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Lorimuni
/Panda Dance

is the best dance indeed ^-^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
10/04/2012 08:22 AMPosted by Namani
/Panda Dance

is the best dance indeed ^-^

I was slightly worried I'd miss being a troll, but I'm so happy I made the switch :D

In other news, contrary to the first post we are no longer recruiting a healer. Still looking for one more DPS player to add to the roster though. Anyone interested in applying should head over to our website: http://www.refridgeraiders.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]