Give BB Alliance a Try

85 Gnome Mage
Hello Burning Blade

The Alliance needs more active pvp'ers so dig in those pockets horde players and faction change today!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hah

You have to pay people to PvP with you; I don't know why someone would willingly transfer to play with you.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Hah

You have to pay people to PvP with you; I don't know why someone would willingly transfer to play with you.

Speaking of paying others how much in residuals do those multi glads carrying you make from your YouTube channel? Probably 80% of the pennies you bring in, but still it's an interesting bit of irony.
This is an attempt to get more of an active playerbase on alliance, since I'm tired of elwynn dueling area having an avg of five people, and 8-14 during peak hours. There are are some legit pvp'ers but due to the amount of inactivity, and class requirements of certain comps creates further limitations this side of the server has become stagnant. If you play a priest, shaman, warlock, DK, or rogue ally side could use you (honest any class with decent xp lol). You will probably have no trouble finding a team considering there are MAYBE 1-2 people at most with solid xp actively playing those classes.
Edited by Gnomebegone on 7/18/2012 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Milk
Orange Juice
Cereal (Cherrios)
Something to make for dinner (Pork if they have any good cuts)
Toothpaste
Toilet paper
Italian Salad Dressing
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Milk
Orange Juice
Cereal (Cherrios)
Toothpaste
Toilet paper
Italian Salad Dressing

You forgot about lunch
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Hah

Also spending a trivial amount of wow gold (monopoly money) to play on a solid team and have fun isn't that big of a deal IMO. Either way that isn't the idea behind this post I could care less if anyone does or doesn't want to group with me. I'm simply trying to get some people interested in faction changing, neither side of the server has been particularly active in pvp lately so an influx of alliance players this side of the server might not be a bad thing. It might actually lead to world pvp In mop, and a healthy player base between both factions, in addition to raising the level of interest for others to transfer to this server. Idk worst case scenario is someone coming to ally not enjoying it, and going to kt/sarg/tich and regardless they would spend that money to faction change anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
[quote]
Speaking of paying others how much in residuals do those multi glads carrying you make from your YouTube channel? Probably 80% of the pennies you bring in, but still it's an interesting bit of irony.
This is an attempt to get more of an active playerbase on alliance, since I'm tired of elwynn dueling area having an avg of five people, and 8-14 during peak hours. There are are some legit pvp'ers but due to the amount of inactivity, and class requirements of certain comps creates further limitations this side of the server has become stagnant. If you play a priest, shaman, warlock, DK, or rogue ally side could use you (honest any class with decent xp lol). You will probably have no trouble finding a team considering there are MAYBE 1-2 people at most with solid xp actively playing those classes.

It's fine, he gets his !@# kicked IRL. All internet tough guys do.
Edited by Jimmypaage on 7/18/2012 6:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
lil birdy told me Blizz has some plans to balance server population come MoP. Maybe it's just rumors.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
07/19/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Fantacy
lil birdy told me Blizz has some plans to balance server population come MoP. Maybe it's just rumors.

Server and faction transferred ruined server balance forever, to be honest. It's sad, there's so few legitimately balanced, high pop servers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
07/19/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Fantacy

xrealm zones, yes?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
07/19/2012 10:57 AMPosted by Dhålea

xrealm zones, yes?

Ya I remember reading about that could be interesting. I'm just hoping it doesn't turn out to be some nonsense like isle of conquest or strands. Like Ves was saying transfers kind of ruined the standard medium-high pop servers, but I there was a server with a healthy pop for both factions it could be quite a draw to get some new transfers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
My name is Hawkeyeok, and I'm a human hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Let the alliance wallow in its emptiness.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
07/19/2012 10:50 PMPosted by Stallions
Let the alliance wallow in its emptiness.

Eh Debbie downer turn that frown upside down.

Side note TDKR was sick "I break you" -bane is a boss
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I approve this msg.

Need more Ally peeps to arena with!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Saw some new names in sw today welcome to the alliance!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump for the alliance
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Milk
Orange Juice
Cereal (Cherrios)
Toothpaste
Toilet paper
Italian Salad Dressing

No waffles, No glory bro.

Gotta get that.

Edit: WTB another Rsham. Team hopping gets old...
Edited by Tshaman on 7/24/2012 1:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
All about the pancakes

Btw props to that group that came to BB
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bumping because I love BB, and we need more ally.

I love the way the server used to be with ally and horde fighting toe to toe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]