<HBDC> Selling 8/8 Heroic DS

90 Pandaren Priest
As the title says, we'll be selling the Heroic DW Mount from now until MOP. It will be on Tuesdays around 8 PM server. If you're interested, drop me an in-game mail and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. First come first serve. Thanks for your business!
Edited by Systim on 8/8/2012 8:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Are y'all selling H Rag mount by chance?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Sorry, we are not. We're pretty burnt out on Firelands at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Ogroyal if you have a more geared toon then just do openraid.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I got it yesterday on my mage alt along with our first kill of H rag on our alts. Surprise, Surprise not the toon I wanted it on but I can wait till MOP
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I would say just wait till mop, no need to buy it if you have the mount and title. Luckily I got the mount first kill lol.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Still selling the mount/title/full runs. Send me ingame mail to get on the list!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Whats your pricing at? for just heroic madness and mount.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Have a spot open for this coming Tuesday. Message me in game on this guy, or on Syztim for details if you're interested.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Come get your mount/title/gear before MOP hits September 25th! The mount will be a 1% drop come that day!

We have a slot open this coming Tuesday. As always, first come first served. We start raiding at 7 PM server time. If you're interested, send me an in-game mail or whisper me when I'm online and we'll get you a spot reserved!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I think it's going to become a 1% drop rate in a little more than a week when the patch hits...so get those buyers!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
It will actually be September 25th, the day that MOP drops.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
They made it a 1% drop rate with mim/invincible on the pre-patch before the xpac.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
You are correct, but I remember reading a blue post saying that would happen on September 25th, once MOP releases this time around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]