(H) PvPers report in!

85 Goblin Shaman
Hi there,

Some of you may have already seen me around Orgrimmar or duelling out in Durotar (and alliance in Stormwind when I'm killing you :>)

I would just like to get a grasp on who PvPs on this realm, I am here to help friends get better at Arena/RBGS and PvP in general, but in saying this, I would also like to make more friends!

Side note:

Myself and a rogue friend of mine have transferred to this server, and are looking for a warlock to push Gladiator with.

What we need:

A warlock OR hunter with AROUND 2k experience, we will train you how to do the rest. Hit up either myself or Pulldown in game. Both of us are multi glads across multiple toons and will be able to coach you to a level which you need to get Gladiator with!

Kind Regards,

Mexoxoxoxo
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I can, but I'm afraid I have not earned any bonus points this round :<
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
push Gladiator with.

gl
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
you suck
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
push Gladiator with.

gl

Only thing that is hard about getting Gladiator is how stupid the MMR system is now.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
I'd say being horrible with "required classes" is as well! No one wants an ele shammy... but just you wait.... Pandaland will change everything........
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Your spells really hurt :(

Only if they can cast them. Elementals are the textbook definition of glass cannon IMO. I run BGs a bit on my alt, and based on my casual observation, they have no meaningful CC, they OOM constantly (especially during Heroism), and the self heals and general survivability are a joke. Earthquake is embarrassing, and you can't use Elementals in Arena. Fooey.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
Yuba, my elemental was the only thing that let me kill you :P

And we don't OOM unless we heal, Hex is cool, so is Earthbind talent. But overall, we're pretty bad unless we can freecast or keep people controlled.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

gl

Only thing that is hard about getting Gladiator is how stupid the MMR system is now.

there's nothing wrong with mmr this season... first season this expansion where mmr is working fine. you just can't climb the ladder anymore because of inactivity, you sit in 10 minute queues for 1900 teams
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

there's nothing wrong with mmr this season... first season this expansion where mmr is working fine. you just can't climb the ladder anymore because of inactivity, you sit in 10 minute queues for 1900 teams

Which is a flaw in the MMR system.
Reply Quote
If I could lock, I'd roll with you, but I can't stand playing them for an extended period of time. However, if you ever have need for a mage who hasn't had any high level experience since BC, but PvPs all the time, I'm more than willing to chip in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
This post made me laugh very hard, great entertainment guys!!
Reply Quote
I, too, hope to attain gladiator this season.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
An RLS Gladiator team? Impossible!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They really need to do something about the MMR system, I hit 1600 with people I pug off trade, and literally 4/10 of the teams we face have T2. Me and my poor trade pug have a snowball's chance, most of the time we're not even in vent.

Also nerf frost mages.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And rogues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]