[H] Teen Titans LFM For Heroic Raiding

90 Pandaren Hunter
Teen Titans
Server: US-Garrosh PVE
Faction: Horde
Raid Size: 10
Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 8:00 - 12:00 EST with Monday 8:00 -12:00 if needed
Loot System: Loot Council

Newly formed guild with 8/8H Leadership. Currently looking for more to fill out our roster and get it built for MoP. We are in need of exceptional players to aim for server firsts and beyond.

Currently Recruiting:
DPS:
Shadow Priest - High
Fire Mage - High
Warlock - High
Balance Druid - High
Rogue - High
Warrior - High
Elemental Shaman - High
Tank:
All tanks will be considered
prefer a Blood Deathknight or a Feral Druid

All applications are being considered.

Requirements for our raiders:

• You must maintain near 100% attendance. We are only recruiting for core spots and we do not have a back up player for absent players.
  • You must have Mumble and a working mic
  • Be independent. Research your class and the fights on your own. Know your class inside and out. Be able to learn every aspect of the fight and be prepared for progression.
  • You must have raiding experience. The more heroic experience the better.
  • Real ID: namoffet@yahoo.com
    Edited by Shotbot on 7/19/2012 11:56 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Death Knight
    8/8H leadership is in no way the same thing as an 8/8H guild. A quick check of armory shows exactly 1 member with 8/8H experience. This is in no way even remotely similar to being 8/8H as a guild.

Blatantly misrepresenting your guild with a lie directly in your guild recruitment subject is a rather poor way to go about starting a new progression guild. Loot council requires trust in the leadership, and recruiting members via clear lies is no way to instill that trust in your guild members. Until you have downed 8/8H with at least 8 guild members, and your armory reflects that your guild can down 8/8H, you are not an 8/8H guild. This recruitment post is a textbook example of fraud.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Hunter
    So, since you downed Madness like 2 weeks ago you think you can come and talk down on others. Also, i been hearing stuff about you guys anyways so its all good. You do your thing we do ours. peace.
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Death Knight
    07/19/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Shotbot
    So, since you downed Madness like 2 weeks ago you think you can come and talk down on others. Also, i been hearing stuff about you guys anyways so its all good. You do your thing we do ours. peace.

Talk down to anyone o.o? Where are you getting that from? Personally attacking both myself and/or my guild does not change any of the issues being discussed in my post, nor does it detract from any of the facts at hand. In fact, you completely ignored the issues I was trying to bring up to help you and just jumped straight to attacking me and my guild?

Let's back up a step and just examine the facts:

The fact is Teen Titans has not downed 8/8HM. Teen Titans has not downed 8/8 REGULAR mode. Teen Titans hasn't raided at all as a guild. You are the only member who has 8/8HM, and one of the only members even in the guild. You don't even have enough 85's for a guild raid. Regardless of whether you feel I'm talking down to you or not, you should consider the weight of my words, as they are meant to be constructive.

The facts are clear here. You are recruiting for a guild that does not raid, has never raided, and does not have the members to raid. Yet the subject of this post says "[H] Teen Titans 8/8HM LF raiders." Someone please correct me if I speak in err here.
    Edited by Meatyface on 7/19/2012 1:00 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Tauren Druid
    +1 for Meaty - Shotbot you are really finding some unique ways to burn bridges on a new server...

Shotbot should just rename/delete this thread - or really he is just proving Meaty's point - and this guild will return back to the ether once members realize their officers are just full of hot air.

Really though, best of luck, and hopefully you (Shotbot) can see the error in your ways. This is no way to cultivate an environment of quality raiders.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]