Halaa Fun

90 Draenei Death Knight
I am currently farming for Reins of the Dark War Talbuk, which means I spend a lot of time in Nagrand farming Kurenai rep while waiting for you Hordies to come and play. I have 30 Battle Tokens right now. Need 70 more. If you are ever bored, please think of me and attack Halaa so we can duel to the death. (No, I am not suggesting you let me farm you, unless you really want to do that.)

If there is significant interest, maybe we can schedule some big Halaa battles.

Maybe Team Muffin and House Ravensong are interested? I know HR helped me cap it one night. Good times.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Will assist in ya goal if you need....just look me up in game. This is the dead time of X-Pac where all admin details should be completed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Do you have a Battletag, Bobcat?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
DysenteryBob#1849
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I will add you, Bob.

Din, sounds good. We will be in touch in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So....we doing this thing? Causing I am looking forward to kicking some ally !@#$...Ya'll better bring a 40 woman raid for me cause I am looking for some fun.

Ya'll bring the woman and I will bring the lotion.

PS...No dudes allowed....no Dwarf or Worgen chicks!!! Will not lower my standards.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Still waiting for the invitation to the vegan BBQ...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
07/13/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Bobcat
...no Dwarf or Worgen chicks!!! Will not lower my standards.
Hmph! *pout*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
...no Dwarf or Worgen chicks!!! Will not lower my standards.
Hmph! *pout*

No offence meant...after being married to Ms. Bob and suffering the wrathe of her frying pan...I dont want to mess with a chick that can kick my !@#.

Added to that, Dwarf chicks scare the heck out of me....makes me wonder if I am going to relive the Al Green "Grit Incident." I can't afford having grits on my beautiful coat of hair...I spend too much gold to look this good.
Edited by Bobcat on 7/16/2012 9:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
There was actually a lot going on in Halaa last night. Hurray!

Also, Bob, I sent you a Battletag request. Did you not get it? Haven't seen you in my Friends List yet.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Also, Bob, I sent you a Battletag request. Did you not get it? Haven't seen you in my Friends List yet.

Did not get the request.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

Did not get the request.

Resent.

And, Din, whenever you have time. (=
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Only need 20 more Battle Tokens for the Dark War Talbuk. ^._.^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Willing to assist...but sound card took a dive and I am currently getting it replaced....should be back on tomorrow night.

I never did get your request. I am wonding if its an issue with the battle tag, if so, you can contact me in game and I will provide you with my email.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Sounds good, Bobcat. I can just pop on to my Horde toon, actually, and see if you are on before I go to Halaa.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]