25 DS Monday night Shenanigans

85 Undead Rogue
Hi all,

Lamerdin/Minimalist here on my rogue. I'm greedy, I want legendary daggers and the fastest way to do that is 25 mans. It'll be a full clear starting at 9PM ST on Monday the 16th July and every Monday thereafter until such time as I get my daggers, I'm pretty sure one of my whiney guildies will then ask me to keep it going for their daggers too ./sigh

Tanks: Biogenesis,
Heals:
DPS: Devestate, Ragusalsa

I've got a couple of guildies who have myriad alts who'll come on whatever we need to fill out the last few slots. For those of you who don't know, we need 2 tanks, 5 heals and 18 DPS.

Loot rules are that you roll on what you want whether for off spec or for main spec, no loot is reserved except for (probably won't drop ever) the Ultraxion mount. The Madness mount (Blazing Drake) is up for free rolls as well. You declare your MS at the start of the run and you don't get to change it during the run. Any issues with loot get decided by a council of myself, Harmony, Bulldacious or Arcanthia.

Ilvl 385+ please and a Madness clear on normal is a bonus. Sign up on this thread and I'll add your name to the list if you meet my requirements or I like you. If you're on the list, provided you're on at 9pm Monday you're in the raid with priority over any pugs we have to get on the night.

Let's get this done.
Edited by Devestate on 7/11/2012 5:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Coming on shaman you lazy brit!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
If I'm in town, I'll be there on something.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I would like to heal Disc Priest Zodaspriest lvl 391 cleared in LFR many times ran with you on my mage this past Wednesday.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ill be tanking on my newbish DK (Biogenesis), sadly no more druids available but you already know that :). Just wanted to post and make it official.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Urgh switching to Wednesday because of a lack of interest, hope to get more people then :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]