[H] Síor Selling Heroic DS

90 Goblin Priest
Hey!....Disc/shadow priest...I just want my Achiev drake, I don't even want the drake off of deathwing, I was hopingmaybe I could tag along for the achievs, not the drake?:) Can just do the achievs on normal. I know Chromatic will take a couple of weeks. But just let me know.:) I don't have the gold for buying the heroic mount...maybe I can give ya like 500 just to put the raid together and do the achievs?:) let me know
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
While 9 of us would love to spend our time and our weekly lockout doing a normal raid we vastly outgear, for achievements (we also already have) for someone we don't even know, let alone isn't in our guild, the answer would have to be no I'm afraid.

And I'm sorry, the 500g isn't an incentive.

My suggestion would be to find one of the many guilds still raiding DS on normal in trade.

Best of luck. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Full Heroic DS clear if anyone is interested......get your title/drake/gear before they change the drop rate to 1% chance come MoP.

Current price for this run is set to 200k. To inquire further about pricing and scheduling to buy you can contact Comatosis through a tell or in game mail.

8/22 - Booked
8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 -

9/19 is the last week before MoP hit's. Come get your Mount / Gear / Title!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Full Heroic DS clear if anyone is interested......get your title/drake/gear before they change the drop rate to 1% chance come MoP.

Current price for this run is set to 200k. To inquire further about pricing and scheduling to buy you can contact Comatosis through a tell or in game mail.

8/22 - Booked
8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 -

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

8/22 - Booked
8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 -

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

8/22 - Booked
8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 -

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
some alliance guilds who r selling it said 8/28 is the last week for the 100% mount true/false?
Edited by Okinawa on 8/17/2012 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
08/17/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Okinawa
some alliance guilds who r selling it said 8/28 is the last week for the 100% mount true/false?

It'd make more sense that they change the drop rate when MoP hits, not 5.0.4 or w/e. It'll still be level appropriate content August 28th, whereas Sept 25th and on you can be a higher level with more gear etc.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
There is a blue post on the EU forums confirming the nerf will happen on the release date of MoP, that means we have 4 more openings I think. Since next week is booked.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5071488033?page=8#158
Edited by Comatosis on 8/18/2012 4:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Current price for this run is set to 250k. To inquire further about pricing and scheduling to buy you can contact Comatosis through a tell or in game mail.

8/22 - Booked
8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 -

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Current price for this run is set to 250k. To inquire further about pricing and scheduling to buy you can contact Comatosis through a tell or in game mail.

8/22 - Booked
8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 -

Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

8/22 - Booked
8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 - Booked

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

8/22 - Booked
8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 -

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

8/22 - Booked
8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 -

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

8/22 - Booked
8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 -

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

8/22 - Booked
8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 -

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

8/22 - Booked
8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 -

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

8/22 - Booked
8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 -

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 -

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ask yourself:
-You wanna be left without your Heroic DS Mount and Title come MoP?
-Do you want to be farming Heroic DS every week along with 9-24 other people farming the exact same thing and possibly leave empty handed?

Then I suggest joining Sior's Full Heroic DS clear...... come get your title/drake/gear before they change the drop rate to 1% chance come MoP.

8/29 -
9/5 -
9/12 -
9/19 - Booked
Edited by Kablanka on 8/23/2012 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]