Who is the richest person on Wildhammer?

between my 3 alliance 85's i have 350k but with mop and the black market AH coming out i was wondering how much competition i have on this server?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I broke 1.6 mill the other day. Maybe another week till 7.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ik Matildagny is about to get gold capped. Maybe he is already? idk
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
/run local u,f="target",GcP or CreateFrame("Frame","GcP")f.t=0 f.n=UnitName(u)SetAchievementComparisonUnit(u) f:SetScript("OnUpdate",function(s,e)f.t=f.t+e if f.t>.6 then print(f.n,"lifetime gold:",GetComparisonStatistic(328))f:Hide()end end)f:Show()

That script shows the total gold acquired for your current targeted player.
Reply Quote
nice do you plan on using a bunch on the black market AH?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I have 1.8million gold and 2 roosters.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
07/18/2012 02:20 AMPosted by Gravatize
I have 1.8million gold and 2 roosters.

2 ROOSTERS!?!?!? Can i has one?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
400k for u.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Well I was hearing all the chatter about this thread and decided to pop in. Gore knows I capped a million over 4 mos ago and currenty I stand around 1.8 to 2 million with around 450k on 2nd account. Also have bank full of rare pets and exotic items, if you are in need hit me up in game!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Definitly the black market ah is looking to be super fun! I will try it when my mage and pally are super geared for pvp though. dont wanna be alliance food treats :(
Reply Quote
so what do you do to make so much money?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Mostly I help friends with gear, gems, chants but not any luxury items. I don't like Raiders, attitudes that's why I don't raid, btw you know blumoon, from powercor? Repentz maybe.? They were cool and see blu in vent here and there. Hit me up in game,,,,
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i have 350k but obviously thats not that much compared to these guys with millions lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]