Friday the (July) 13th, 2012

90 Night Elf Druid
Did you hear that noise? Lets split up and go look in the woods for whatever is making it!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
07/13/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Silversol
Did you hear that noise? Lets split up and go look in the woods for whatever is making it!

Of course, lets go
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I'll check the basement of that shack, that totally shouldn't have a basement cause it's a shack that's got one room and is leaning a bit down the hill, but seems to be perfectly sound structurally and has a basement, and never you mind the CCTV cameras tracking me.

Alright, who cued the thunder and lightning? I didn't even make it to the shack yet.
Edited by Ikinai on 7/13/2012 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
/flunks the horror movie knowledge quiz

Yeah, I'm dead in scene 1 - probably the one picked off whose bloody and (apparently) lifeless corpse alerts everyone else to the fact something isn't quite kosher round these parts.

BRAAAAAIIIIINNNNNSSSS!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hmm, Silver and Marq haven't returned from the woods yet. Maybe we should split up and go look for them?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/13/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Ikinai
Hmm, Silver and Marq haven't returned from the woods yet. Maybe we should split up and go look for them?

I'm back, the noise was a bag caught on a stick. I went and got some nachos after finding it and lost track of time.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
07/13/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Silversol

I'm back, the noise was a bag caught on a stick. I went and got some nachos after finding it and lost track of time.

Oh, well nachos are good. I'm having peanut butter cap'n crunch cereal.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/14/2012 11:33 AMPosted by Ikinai

I thought it was going to be the worst horror movie ever but then I remembered the Blair Witch thing. Can't get worse then that.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

I thought it was going to be the worst horror movie ever but then I remembered the Blair Witch thing. Can't get worse then that.

Blair Witch 2?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Blair Witch 2?

I guess I should have seen the 5 Fast and Furious movies coming after they made a sequel to that one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]