Safest City in the US

90 Worgen Death Knight
Honestly I think New York City is the safest city in the US. We have our Firendly neighborhood Spider Man fighting cirme. Also we may have something else to defend against night crime. Now I dont believe in rumors, but if the stories about green, crime-fighting, ninjas who live in the local sewer are true. Then New york is pretty much the safest place in the United States

What is your pick?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
neither.they only fight thugs and hoodlums who try to snatch old ladies purses.who's going to protect us from the real criminals...the lawyers and politicians??
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I thought it was Irvine. *snicker* Blizz HQ *snicker*
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
With all these super villains running around wreaking havoc, I'd say NYC is one of the most dangerous.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Shaman
If we are being statistically correct...

Plano, Texas
Newton, Massachusetts
Irvine, California
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

Plano, Texas

because everyone there carries a shotgun and knows how to pull a trigger, so if joe schmoe wants to a rob a store, he knows he's !@#$ed?
Reply Quote
Oddly enough, Chicago is now one of the safest cities in the US. All that Al Capone stuff is pretty far behind.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Primarily wherever there is a large, predominantly African-American population combined with low income and subpar job prospects.
Reply Quote
9 Gnome Mage
I think Fargo is pretty safe. Most people seem to only get killed by some estranged love-interest. That and car accidents...
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter

Plano, Texas

because everyone there carries a shotgun and knows how to pull a trigger, so if joe schmoe wants to a rob a store, he knows he's !@#$ed?
Reply Quote
74 Orc Warrior
I love living in Oregon, for it being an OC State (Open Carry) for firearms.

Agreed. Thats why I open carry here where I live in Oregon. :)
Edited by Dokanaya on 7/16/2012 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
71 Orc Hunter
Honestly I think New York City is the safest city in the US. We have our Firendly neighborhood Spider Man fighting cirme. Also we may have something else to defend against night crime. Now I dont believe in rumors, but if the stories about green, crime-fighting, ninjas who live in the local sewer are true. Then New york is pretty much the safest place in the United States

What is your pick?

Godzilla and the boogins from Cloverfield called. Apparently they'd like to have a word with you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]