ALL HAIL TO SALOPETTE, QUEEN OF LETHON

90 Human Hunter
08/05/2012 12:03 AMPosted by Stupidlush
Im coming back to Lethon/enlighten Right before mists so enjoy the throne for the moment but i'll be taking my crown back very soon.

is that zarlin?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
No.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Again I say, it matters not who the Queen of Lethon is. There will always only be one Elven Goddess!

“And now at last it comes. You will give me the Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
G@!@% Jelly !
they need schooled, lol go get em. /cheer
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Since when is g%*@# a foul word ? Jam gonna be blocked out next ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That flavor is banned by Blizzard's T.O.S, but I knew what you meant =-P
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Im coming back to Lethon/enlighten Right before mists so enjoy the throne for the moment but i'll be taking my crown back very soon.

is that zarlin?

wow, come on. I have a little more creativity and taste in how I gloat about myself. This guy is just terrible. lol

08/05/2012 12:03 AMPosted by Stupidlush

I don't like to bash Enlighten anymore because I'm chill with Lamont, but oh god, you were never a realm first guild and you never will be a realm first guild, no matter how dead this server is, Unhuman will always dominate you to the ground. rofl.

You could atleast stay humble as second best, but apparently not. lol

Don't come back to my old server, and get off my new one that you followed me to. Thank you. =]
Edited by Charmless on 8/22/2012 2:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Send me some message sometime, I always like to speak to Lethon citizen!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*sitting above you all playing with the Puppet strings*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]