Starting a serious character here

90 Orc Warrior
My guild has more or less stopped raiding seriously sometime ago due to Cata being pretty terrible and Ive been looking at exploring another server with all this free time and maybe raid a few days a week. 10s or 25s, it doesn't really matter I'd just like to relax with some new people and have a great time in my new scenery. I'm not interested in moving any of my alts so this would be a fresh start and hopefully ignite some passion for the game again as I'd have something to do other than idle in Org.

Now I know that Chromaggus isn't exactly progression central, but that's one of the reasons I chose it, I want a quiet server with some chill people.

All that being said, is there any guild that is recruiting and wouldn't mind me leeching some perks while I level?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I take that as a no. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]