Hello again!

100 Orc Death Knight
Hey, reinstalled WoW last night after a 4ish year hiatus. Currently installing Cata and just wanted to say hi to anyone that's still around from back then. I used to be in Ascent as a non-raider due to some rl friends being heavily involved in that guild, and actually was in Fury on Medivh before that as a non-raider as well due to those same friends.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi and see who's still around. If ya see me in-game, feel free to say hi!
Also, any tips on where I should start once Cata finishes installing would be most appreciatated.
<3

edit: and thank you eclypse (someones alt rogue in Halcyon) for the friendly "welcome back" when I logged in last night for the first time in years. Was great talkin to ya!
Edited by Futura on 7/16/2012 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Here is exactly what u need to see.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6080521923?page=1#2

Glad to help you guys. Alot of people need help in some things. Here it is.

Thanks! Not sure what I woulda done without your help. I highly suggest anyone else looking for some direction to follow your sage advice. I don't remember the last time I saw so many graphs, pie charts, flow charts, faqs, and mother faqs all in one place.
Edited by Futura on 7/17/2012 4:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]