Thinking of Moving Here (Horde)

1 Dwarf Warrior
What's the pugs, the PvE, the PvP and the AH like?

Good Server?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I think after this post I should make a pamphlet for us.

The PUG's: You can find good pugs almost everyday, varying from 8/8reg for alts, or 8/8HM for... alts as well. IT's just hard to find one at early morning and noon.

The PvE: Well, last time I've checked, we're the 15th realm for 8/8HM clears, so you can say not bad. There are guilds always looking to recruit people though (mostly rdps)

The PvP: For Arena's, not the best. You can probably get to a 1800 rating and then that's were it ends (I'm implying it's just a put together, well composed, average skill team). For BG's, we're good on Weekdays from my experience, but on weekends it's just awful, I don't even PvP on weekends. With RBG's, can't say, not into it.

The AH: Good, always 20k+ items on there. Only iffy thing is the transmog market because SOMEONE likes to ramp out OTHER PEOPLE who are TRYING TO GET INTO IT.

Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
07/17/2012 11:15 AMPosted by Vain
The AH: Good, always 20k+ items on there. Only iffy thing is the transmog market because SOMEONE likes to ramp out OTHER PEOPLE who are TRYING TO GET INTO IT.

Why would someone do that?!?

I'm sure that the person you're talking about is actually really nice, and incredibly sexy to boot.
Edited by Aneese on 7/17/2012 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
07/17/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Aneese

I'm sure that the person you're talking about is actually really nice, and incredibly sexy to boot.

LOL. I like you two.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
07/17/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Aneese

Suuuure they are....

I mean...
Reply Quote
23 Blood Elf Mage
Except for every time you join a dungeon queue, you end up with Brazilians. It is the most frustrating thing in the world.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^^^^ x 1000

So true :( Same thing with BGs (BGs are "merged" but you are still more likely to get with your battlegroup)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
^^^^ x 1000

So true :( Same thing with BGs (BGs are "merged" but you are still more likely to get with your battlegroup)

Yep, Battlegroup>Datacenter>Everything Else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]