[H] KOR'KRON LOYALISTS is Not RECRUITING.

90 Orc Warrior
Because of Real Life issues and because I have clearly broken my own rules of Guild Leadership,

Kor'Kron Loyalists will no longer have open recruitment once more.

Recruitment will offered only to those who we deem fit our style of character design.

I will once again focus on COMMUNITY over GUILD.

By this I mean that Grunt Armor will still be given away to any who wish for a set, and I will still help anyone who wishes to be a Kor'Kron Elite aquire the armor as long as they are willing to put in equal efforts to collect it.

I will focus on Open Community Events, Supporting Others Community Events, and Random Roleplaying, over spamming guild ads, making webpages, and other trivial matters that have no use for a small Roleplaying guild looking for a few Core-Members and not quickly expanding and making a name for itself.

If you still wish to join, your best solution is to get yourself a set of Grunt or Kor'Kron theme'd armor, and start roleplaying around Orgrimmar or with myself. If I see that you are a benefit to the community and are interested I will offer you a chance to join. I am looking for a core group. 5-6 people who like to play during the mid-week and want to be in a small tightly nit theme'd guild and work on things together most importantly Roleplaying.

For those already in guilds or dont wish to join, there is always the Unofficial-official Orgrimmar Guard Club.

~
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Because of Real Life issues and because I have clearly broken my own rules of Guild Leadership,

Kor'Kron Loyalists will no longer have open recruitment once more.

Recruitment will offered only to those who we deem fit our style of character design.

I will once again focus on COMMUNITY over GUILD.

By this I mean that Grunt Armor will still be given away to any who wish for a set, and I will still help anyone who wishes to be a Kor'Kron Elite aquire the armor as long as they are willing to put in equal efforts to collect it.

I will focus on Open Community Events, Supporting Others Community Events, and Random Roleplaying, over spamming guild ads, making webpages, and other trivial matters that have no use for a small Roleplaying guild looking for a few Core-Members and not quickly expanding and making a name for itself.

If you still wish to join, your best solution is to get yourself a set of Grunt or Kor'Kron theme'd armor, and start roleplaying around Orgrimmar or with myself. If I see that you are a benefit to the community and are interested I will offer you a chance to join. I am looking for a core group. 5-6 people who like to play during the mid-week and want to be in a small tightly nit theme'd guild and work on things together most importantly Roleplaying.

For those already in guilds or dont wish to join, there is always the Unofficial-official Orgrimmar Guard Club.

YAY Community! <3 Love what you are doing, btw. Has us Horde Military Rpers wiggling in our chairs. "Go ahead, call in the Kor'kron..-- kinda wanted to see someone die today anyway."

<3<3<3
Reply Quote
Ditto, keep up the good work
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The Kor'kron Loyalists are recruiting, privately. If anyone is interested in joining send Kiethoo a whisper. Looking for heavy rpers, and core players.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Wish people would stop asking me why I havent leveled yet. I will level soon enough.
Besides, someone has to keep an eye on things while everyone else is out leveling.

The other day an Orc woman and a Pandaren were fighting over a miscommunication....suddenly Kiethoo walks in....and they both stop fighting and go back to drinking. It was a nice feeling for me.
Plus with the Xrealm Zone crap, although I HATE IT, I've been getting more of the " Dude you look bad !@# " '' WoW nice Transmog I though you were a NPC!" Whispers. Which is always nice.

But I do hope to join everyone in Pandaria soon.

In the mean time if anyone wants to pet duel Kiethoo, I got 3 level 8 Dragonkin ready to fight.

Que Battle Music!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OO5VAKk0d8
Edited by Kiethoo on 10/7/2012 4:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]