New to Shadow Council

38 Worgen Druid
I'm new to shadow council and looking for an active medium/high Alliance RP guild. Also any contacts to RP are welcome. I don't know anybody or even where to start looking for an active RP session/guild.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hiya! There's not too much random walk-up RP Alliance side these days, though by Olivia's Pond is a good place to usually find something, and sometimes behind the Cathedral in the gazebo area.

Every Friday evening at 7 server time, in the Mage District, there's Wendy's, an open air bar. It's held at the well in front of the bar where the warlock trainers hide.

My guild has weekly, public meetings at 7 server time on Wednesdays, but due to recent plot, our location is in flux! Meddlers also have a public weekly meeting on Thursday evenings, at 7 server, in the basement of Aerie Peak in the Hinterlands. We have/had other guilds with weekly meetings, but many are on hiatus or not advertising them.

Several RPers, both Horde and Alliance, make use of for sharing stories, discussing RP/WoW, and advertising events. The /Haven channel can be found both sides of the faction fence and can be a good way to find RPers.

Welcome to Shadow Council, and good luck!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Just popping by to say . . . welcome! Our servers pretty quiet, but we've got a lot of lovely people here.

Welcome again! I hope you find what you're looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I hope you have found yourself a great little community on the Alliance side of the server! There is not a lot of completely random walk-up RP from my experience, but once you make yourself known at the events and the normal RP area you are pulled in quickly!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)