DoggX

Anyone know this dude's story? He hangs out in the AH pretty frequently, but runs away if you start talking to him or inspecting him. About a week ago I chased him around Stormwind for about 5 whole minutes.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-halls/Doggx/advanced
Reply Quote
I think hes 10
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
He was in my guild for awhile. Seemed like a pretty good player. Quiet. And a little odd. Left one day, and said it was by accident, but did'nt ask for a reinvite. Bottom line? Probably a decent guy and just likes to play in solitude.
Reply Quote
28 Night Elf Hunter
i think hes a pretty cool guy if you ask me
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
07/26/2012 05:07 AMPosted by Fubarius
i think hes a pretty cool guy if you ask me

Like I said. Certainly a nice enough guy. Never seen him act in a negative fashion, at all.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
He tried killing me in tb the other day. It was entertaining to watch.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
07/26/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Bwessings

I'm sure it was. But that statement can be made by just about every healer in the game.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
07/28/2012 01:05 AMPosted by Darmand

I'm sure it was. But that statement can be made by just about every healer in the game.

A good warrior has a fair chance against priests. Also you forgot about resto druids. Everything beats them.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Unless there is a pillar nearby......
Reply Quote
51 Undead Warlock
DPS
Probably a decent guy and just likes to play in solitude.

either that or hes a bot
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I was taking out a few allies in stormwind when he came along unflagged and watched the precedings. Logged over to my allytracker to chat with the alliance id been fighting and he whispered me "don't worry about me,I just want to watch you kill these guys" so I don't think he's a bot, though I haven't seen him for awhile used to run into him regularly just kinda hanging out.

My memories not so great but I believe he was Horde before he was Alliance, or maybe I just have him mixed up with someone else....

Oo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Anyhow....

Probably a decent guy and just likes to play in solitude.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]