Selling Profession Kits - GUARANTEED 1-525!

85 Human Paladin
Just bought a inscription kit from him today! great guy, he will help you out! Tell him lumbuscobob sent you!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
you online atm? if so contact me :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Ill buy JC let me know price
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I'd be interested in the least expensive two of Inscription, Leatherworking, and Engineering.

If the prices are near to each other then I'd want to go with LW and Eng, but I'm happy with whatever you have available.

I've added you to friends, otherwise look for me on either this character or my shaman, Tyrzo
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Just bought an inscription set from him/her. FANTASTIC trade. Very trustworthy, i gave him/her the money upfront and he/she did'nt run off with it (which i would imagine most would do given the opportunity). I leveled to 1-525 inscription in minutes. :)
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
Interested in a LW Kit, maybe JC as well. I'll find you in game.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Back in business! Add my toons in-game (found on page 1) and look for me. Demand is massive right now and I'm way behind, so it's first come, first served.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
How much for a Scribe Kit ?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
how much for alchemy / engineering / blacksmithing
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I'll give estimates in-game only. Market conditions change by the hour.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I bought an inscription kit from Malavice. Great service and delivery, everything was there.
I highly recommend him. :)
Thanks again Malavice!
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Priest
I purchased a blacksmithing kit for my monk from Malavice. Everything went smoothly and the service was friendly, highly recommended.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Id like to buy another kit or 2 tailoring and a blacksmith one.

I bought a scribe and engineer kit from you already
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
~
Edited by Turbofaq on 9/23/2012 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
I bought an engineering kit, was delivered quickly and efficiently! Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
How much for a tailoring kit?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bought an inscription kit, great price and amazing service, def recommend to anyone else.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Bumping for Liiviix.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Worth it payed my fee for inscrip and bam in 30 min I was 525 and within the next hr was 600 Great deal can't wait for his alch kit to be up!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Great guide / Kit.

First time buying a kit. Was VERY nervous. It's not everyday you give 12k to a stranger.

Well all nervousness aside, he was very nice and helped me through it. He DID supply the needed materials that I missed due to not skilling up. So overall 10/10 in my book, and will probably go back soon when I can afford another kit.

If you choose this guy's guides, tell him Shadowbathed sent ya! ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]