Seeking Old Friends (Azure Dreamers)

31 Human Rogue
Posting on a character that would be familiar to the Shadow Council people I'm looking for. Use to run with this guild tag awhile back (in 2005 before my life got flipped around by Hurricane Katrina) and trying to reconnect with any of them. If anyone knows them (Coriander, Talie, Taliana, Lorem, and etc, or if you are.. please post here and say hello! Would really love to reconnect with some really good old friends.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Lorem's actually visiting my roomie and me right now and was like "whoa!" when I told him about this post! I'll poke him to post things about how and where to find him in game now. ;)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Holy crap! Hey Thalakos. This is Lorem's new main. The Azure Dreamers disbanded about 3 years back and sadly me and Lenresh are the only of our gang that still play on this server. Myself and a bunch of Living Flame (our buddy guild if you recall it) like Adriona, Opalissa, and Linu joined the Meddlers rp guild and have enjoyed it quite a bit. I'm an officer in it nowadays, as well as one for another rp guild, the Silver dragoons, on my character Pinapple.

Due to life circumstances my playtime's a bit funky, usually in the evenings from about 6 server to 7:30 server most nights, and the weekend. My characters are:

Darlain, Pinapple, Xillia, Silda, and Weimar.

Nice to hear from ya!
Reply Quote
31 Human Rogue
Super awesome, thanks to Alynore for bringing Lorem up to the post.

Oh wow.. sorry to hear about the disbanding but it happens. Glad to see at least some are still around (ie two lol). It's really awesome to get a response in this thread and that quickly as well. As you can tell, Thalakos has been kinda floating on his own since the day he died out in the Burning Steppes ICly, was missing you guys something terrible though when I was hopping servers with characters and saw this guy. Any word from Talie or anyone?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Yalie and I havn't talked in awhile, she still plays wow, but on another server last I heard. Taliana/coriander stopped playing I believe, recently moved and pretty happy last I heard.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
I'm aliiiiiiiiive!

Darlain/Lorem is correct. (You'll always be Lorem to me!) I moved to Colorado and am super happy! Thanks to Blizzard's power of persuasion (and another sparkle pony) I'm roped into the "can't cancel your account for one year" thing. So my account is still active! I log in about once every 30 days to cry over my $15 spent and not enough time to play D3.

If you miss AZD, here is a crappy video I pieced together about three years ago from random FRAPS files I found.
http://youtu.be/64jpPMC1W1E

I'll see if we can connect in-game soon. I'm so happy you're in one piece!

~Coriander/Taliana/Vesah

P.S.- Darlain and Linu have my RealID so feel free to get it from them if we miss each other. I also know that half of my characters and Solmachina are still in /azdooc -- so join that!
Edited by Coriander on 7/20/2012 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]