War Talbuk mounts

85 Tauren Paladin
"Local Defense had already killed two heroic bosses before we even existed"

Sounds like you are comparing
Also, doesnt matter if it took yall a month after me to kill dw, winning is winning, if you are fine being that rank thats great, but dont try to talk down other guilds when you yourself is down there with them, unless you are in incarnate you cannot talk

He said end result...

It is quite clear reading comprehension and constructive thinking are not your strong points. I suggest you carefully reread any post you are quoting or referring to much more carefully.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
See you all next tier!! ;)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
The OP is probably shaking his head, think twice before you try selling Halaa kills again! <3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Everyone giving Cptpoot trash needs to stop. You guys just don't know.

Cptpoot is the man.

He has the best transmogs on Horde-side (I love the Thrall outfit!!!) and hes an animal in the DMF arena... so many good times this last week, man! Did you finish the meta?

Cptpoot is my favorite Hordie friend that's not actually my friend, although I wish he was!

Keep doing what you do, Cptpoot.

/salute
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Also, whats a "Ka"?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
How could u attack me Unholysin after Dark-moon Arena i just wanted to say Hi =*(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
09/07/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Teroth
How could u attack me Unholysin after Dark-moon Arena i just wanted to say Hi =*(

Sorry! I still had bloodlust after the dmf arena, all I saw was red!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Everyone giving Cptpoot trash needs to stop. You guys just don't know.

Cptpoot is the man.

He has the best transmogs on Horde-side (I love the Thrall outfit!!!) and hes an animal in the DMF arena... so many good times this last week, man! Did you finish the meta?

Cptpoot is my favorite Hordie friend that's not actually my friend, although I wish he was!

Keep doing what you do, Cptpoot.

/salute

:D

I've just been working a lot during the day for the last couple. We got one coming up in an hour maybe I'll see you all at. I'm almost to the meta, though!

Good stuff!!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
And then my forum post turned into a wtf e-peen contest
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]