[A] Warbringer - PvP L25 - now recruiting

90 Night Elf Warrior
<Warbringer> is now officially open for recruitment.

<Warbringer> will be co-led by Mørtëm and myself, and the main focus of the guild will be RBGs, WPvP and casual BG premades.

We are hoping to bring some stability to the PvP scene on The Venture Co. I have worked with Mørtëm for over a year, and we're fortunate to include other long-time players that we have both played with. Our intention is to have this guild last well into Mists.

Mists of Pandaria will open up World PvP, and the FITE will be with and against other RP-PvP servers. We do want to rep Veco proudly against some of the heavyweight Horde guilds that I know exist out there.

We have room for leaders/organizers/self-starters as well as the footmen/weekend BGers. If you want to help lead events that interest you, you'll have our full support.

If you're happy with your current guild, that's great. Don't hesitate to reach out to us for joint endeavours. If you're interested in joining, come chat with any member.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
add me on friends for anything
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
If you guys are ever LFM for a BGs or Raids I am always down for causing some trouble ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
<Bump> for MoP.

Guild repairs up. Very active guild. We have also obtained the services of a couple of Crazy Cat Ladies to teach you the ropes of Pet V Pet battles.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Trexbor completes me.

-Thandok
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Trexbor completes me.

-Thandok

^ Trexbor is such a hawty IRL
Reply Quote
Trexbor broke my heart </3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Cross-realm zones coming Tuesday. Still looking to add more peeps to have a formidable wpvp force.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you are ever in need of a healer, let me know! I'd like to get into some WPVP and RBGS.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Pfft. Desi doesn't heal. But I'd kill things for you given the chance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
We should probably set up a pvp channel for purposes of RBGs, WPvP, BG premades etc.

I suppose we could use the existing /Alliance
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Pst me anytime ur lookin for another body. pvp has been a rarity in most guilds i've been in lately and i'm starting to miss it. not quite as pro as some of you i'm sure, but i've managed to pull 1250 in 2's this season with my friend, Mortisdraco, for the record he was quite under geared, i'd love to kill some !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Pfft, Rammid. I only choose not to heal you when you stand in fire.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]