Monday, 17 July 2012

IG: Eww... the auction house has changed. Glad I stocked up before I went off to play D3*. Looking very much forward to MoP dropping so I can cash-in on those gold-fattened Pandarens. Moohahahaha. Oh also got Raven Lord mount, though on my alt. Yay for cross-character-mount-whatever...

RL: >implying

@Blue - Shush, what is with people and height. Heard a lady on the radio this morning complaining about being 5'10", coworker complaining about being 5'7". It's okay! Really I mean, you can reach things on the top shelf. DAT IS GOOD THING. (p.s. you be bold for doing achievements in that game.) /huug

@Silver - Requesting necro bump, something saucy.

@Prodon - I haven't harassed you in a great while, be prepared.

* big mistake
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I played PokeWoW. I didn't think I'd be sucked into it as much as I am but, it really kind of got me :/

And being tall is a great thing! Yeah yeah, my you're a tall one jokes aside from the widdle gnome here, I am something like 5'9" tall, gotta say, with heels on I can tower over many of my colleagues :)

The girl just needs to own it ;)
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Is it Monday (the 16th), (Tuesday) the 17th, or Wednesday the 18th (ohai thar Sin)?

Am I just being picky because half my face is numb? Dentists and their needles and drills. I'm not complaining, though. I went in knowing it would be at least two major fillings and fearing it would include a root canal - and came out with two major fillings and one moderate filling done. Apparently I lucked out. If I'd put this off some more months, I could very well have been one of those cartoon characters with a diaper-looking thing around my head and a massive swollen mass of a jaw. Or in pain. Or both.

And me and height ... it was a funny and sad thing. I had a growth spurt in my early teens which took me to 5' 7.75". For whatever reason, I wanted to be 5' 10". But, no. No more growth upward for me. No, no, no. Instead, my next younger sister got to be 5' 9.75", the next younger brother hit 5' 10.75", the next brother hit 5' 11.75" ... and FINALLY one of them stayed shorter when the youngest sister hit 5' 6.75". (Yes, I did mention 1/4" is a family curse, did I not? Even afflicts my father.) Older half-siblings? All taller than me. Younger half-sibling ... well, his dad's over 6' 2" and so is he. Besides my mother and youngest sister, I am the "shorty" which is why it never feels like I'm as "tall" as I am.

And, yes, I can reach things on the top shelf. Not to mention use it to hide things from my younger daughter back in the day. Like Chips Ahoy.

/HUUG
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
I played PokeWoW. I didn't think I'd be sucked into it as much as I am but, it really kind of got me :/

And being tall is a great thing! Yeah yeah, my you're a tall one jokes aside from the widdle gnome here, I am something like 5'9" tall, gotta say, with heels on I can tower over many of my colleagues :)

Never could get into pokeWoW. but my son on the other hand is like a junkie on crack
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

Never could get into pokeWoW. but my son on the other hand is like a junkie on crack

My obsession isn't so much the battling, which is okay, it's more the needing to collect rare versions of the critters. I got one that looked like a mouse, so I battled it and it turned out to be a rare mechanical thing like the ones in westfall. But, the picture still shows a mouse :p
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
07/17/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Eilethalua
Is it Monday (the 16th), (Tuesday) the 17th, or Wednesday the 18th (ohai thar Sin)?

My time zone is clearly the correct one.
Reply Quote
I'm not going to lie, I was under the influence when I wrote this title thread.

Under the influence... of JAZZ.

(and liquor.)

...but mostly jazz.

(or liquor.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/17/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Bite

Done.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
07/17/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Silversol

Done.

LIES! I see no sauce!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/18/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Eilethalua

Done.

LIES! I see no sauce!

Recipes of sauce from the thread I necrod?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]