Most Difficult Class and Spec to play

90 Draenei Mage
Let's see... I have my mage, a frost/blood DK, a moonkin/bear druid, an ele/enhance shaman, a shadow priest, a sub rogue, a lock, and a ret/prot paladin. I personally have the hardest time playing caster specs that aren't my mage optimally, specifically, Shadow Priests.

Melee are enough different that I don't get screwed up playing them, but for some reason shadow seems to really mismatch with how I play, at least in PvE.

I do like playing around with other classes though, helps me understand the rest of the raid or battleground team.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/18/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Phaedrè
I do like playing around with other classes though, helps me understand the rest of the raid

same :D!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
For me its my blood DK.

I dunno whenever I feel like death striking I feel rune starved and cant heal myself. Either I am too impatient and spend all my runes too quickly ( could be related to my mainspec being frost so button spamming is all I do there) or I just do something wrong.

I feel easier tanking in dps gear though I am master frost dk so mastery is all that I stack and the haste helps in rune regen so more death strikes. I also end up pulling like 30-35 k dps on fights like H ultrax as a blood dk which though doesn't help now but I am pretty sure pre nerf would have been a big help. Then again I wonder if I would have survived pre nerf in dps gear.

I just think blood dks aren't as easy as ppl think they are. There is so much I can do and so much I shud do ,finding the right balance hasn't been easy.

Btw dot classes like locks ,spriest seem easier to me . 3 keybinds and 3 addons thats all there is to dot classes for me.

Boomkins are the exception to it where I need to time my eclipse and its so hard without having done the fight on my boomy before.
Edited by Idontbleed on 8/8/2012 9:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I have 7 85s, and they are - Frost DK, Affliction Warlock, Resto Shaman (half-geared, ffs.), Prot/Ret Paladin (half geared, ffs.), Sub rogue (half geared, ffs.), Holy/Shadow Priest (my best geared.) and MM Hunter, decently geared.

For PvP, I'd say the hardest is hunter. Managing not only your moves and cooldowns, but also your pets, different kinds of shots and traps...I'm bad at managing a lot of things. ><

For PvE, I'd say warlock. No matter which spec I try, I can never do much (in PvP gear though. That might have something to do with it.) but in PvP I can do pretty well.

:| so yeah.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Tier 12 Blood DK on 25 HM ... pre-potting armor and IBF so you dont die in the first 1-2s of Baleroc wut wut? Now we are faceroll after being overbuffed to compensate for our career low point in T12.

Otherwise warlock gives people trouble and the decline in the amount of lock players is well documented.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]