HALAA...Sunday July 29th @ 11am server

100 Troll Druid
Had to stir up some trouble in SW for the Alliance to show up. That was a very fun battle. We were outnumbered about 40 to 20. But we still came back and won. Very nice job Horde.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
We had about 30 something
Reply Quote
07/29/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Amberishere
Had to stir up some trouble in SW for the Alliance to show up. That was a very fun battle. We were outnumbered about 40 to 20. But we still came back and won. Very nice job Horde.

I got instakilled too many times back at the farm because only a couple of us were playing with the Hordies, but things got more fun when the little assault on the Keep started.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I would like to thank Rikz for being the only Alliance to show up. Props to you, sir!

After we killed Rikz a few times we brought the whole group out to SW to stir the pot and we dove straight in to attack the AH.

That was a blast as when we dropped in there werre about 5 of you already marked trying to buy/sell wheres. Boy did that stir up the hornets nest a bit and it seemed like most of the Alliance that were on tried to remove us from your city. That was awesome and well played by you Alliance. Big props to your priests for mind control and your DK's for grip as that pulled us apart and finally wore us down. Great teamwork on your part.

After we were wiped I logged over to my Alliance hunter and made a quick shout out that "If you all had come to Halaa we wouldn't have had to come here". Got some great responses and (sorry forgot the toons name) a guy started gathering people up saying "Lets go to Halaa". What great fun and the hornets of SW showed to up to give us a nasty sting. That was a fun, tough battle and your scouts were great to find our gathering spots to roll in.

Great time by all, a big thanks Horde side to Brenoo for getting the group together and use of DogsofWar vent. Thank you to all who showed. It made Sunday a blast.

Honorable mention to Guffie, who in SW charged in repeatedly to show us no fear. RAWR! Lacroix would be proud of you.

Until next time.....

Sym

P.S. Alliance, please stop listening to my wife egg you on. Being insta focused as I land isn't always a peach. Especially when she comes and T-Bags me after. LOL aka Dænerys, my DK.
Edited by Symantha on 7/30/2012 7:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
07/29/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Rizlet

I got instakilled too many times back at the farm because only a couple of us were playing with the Hordies, but things got more fun when the little assault on the Keep started.

Different day and event .. please see "Colllexian, you mad bro" post for that pvp event.

Sym
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
07/30/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Symantha

Honorable mention to Guffie, who in SW charged in repeatedly to show us no fear. RAWR! Lacroix would be proud of you.

I was having a grand little time toodling around, polishing my armor so it doesn't smell bad like Lacroix's does, and heard the sounds of mighty battle and cries of help and went roaring around the corner (that was me roaring - it wasn't a bee or a small kitten), face-first in to an awful lot of red names.

In for a copper, in for a gold!

That was a hoot! ...er... a roar! Rawr?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Lol. I had to miss the event because of work but I did hear that our side had a blast and alot of bruises and stories to tell.

Yes, my sister has alot of heart. She is the Pve'er of our family so for her to jump in and kick some shins is great to see, even if the shins belong to my guildmates.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
07/31/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Guffie
I was having a grand little time toodling around, polishing my armor so it doesn't smell bad like Lacroix's does,

Guffie is grumpy because I like using her as a keychain ornament and she doesn't like it.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Posted by Guffie
I was having a grand little time toodling around, polishing my armor so it doesn't smell bad like Lacroix's does,

Guffie is grumpy because I like using her as a keychain ornament and she doesn't like it.

10 minutes ago

Just because you'll never be the man your mother was is no reason to liken me to a cute little dangly bit.
Play nice. I know where you sleep.

...actually, because I DO know where you sleep, I'll take bribes in gold for short sheeting your bed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Posted by Guffie

10 minutes ago

Just because you'll never be the man your mother was is no reason to liken me to a cute little dangly bit.
Play nice. I know where you sleep.

...actually, because I DO know where you sleep, I'll take bribes in gold for short sheeting your bed.

I'll go 100g with proof it was done. If I can hear Lacroix whine about it .. that will suffice.

Sym
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior

I'll go 100g with proof it was done. If I can hear Lacroix whine about it .. that will suffice.

Sym

100g? Pfft.. someone else can do better than that. I'll even videotape it - no faces though, sorry. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Sym

100g? Pfft.. someone else can do better than that. I'll even videotape it - no faces though, sorry. :D

Now we are talking, with video I will go to 1000g!!!! Faces are required though.

Sym
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

My sister knows I always hold better material than she can ever get, just for events like this.

Cheers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]