HARDCORE 25M CONSIDERING Earthen Ring!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Our guild is looking to move to a new server for hardcore 25m raiding and Earthen Ring is being considered. Just looking for some feedback from everyone
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
What is 25m? I've never heard of one of those before.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
We'd love to have you for an expansion of hardcore raiding! ER rules state that your super group must break up either at the end of the xpac or no later than the middle of the first tier of the following xpac. :::Eyes Corvus:::
Reply Quote
dont look very hardcore to me
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you want to come, come. Just don't annoy the RPers, don't clog the toilets and don't feed Aleannor.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/12/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Leahnidas
We'd love to have you for an expansion of hardcore raiding! ER rules state that your super group must break up either at the end of the xpac or no later than the middle of the first tier of the following xpac. :::Eyes Corvus:::

I don't even know how much $(@& you've been smoking.

The previous "super group" (Are you seriously even calling Corvus a super group?) was Shadow Remains. Look at how long they lasted.
Edited by Imina on 7/13/2012 7:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/12/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Beardamus
dont look very hardcore to me

^
Reply Quote
25% and no DW kill or spine = softcore
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
We have 2 25man progression raiding guilds on Alliance side. I'm not sure of any Horde side. So we would very much welcome the competition.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
we are wanting to go hardcore hence the move our server doesnt have good raiders. so dont just judge my ability based on my progression it takes a group to down bosses :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/13/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Trytrotic
we are wanting to go hardcore hence the move our server doesnt have good raiders. so dont just judge my ability based on my progression it takes a group to down bosses :P

Earthen Ring is filled with players far from spectacular. Are you sure the move here is a good idea?
Currently Earthen Ring is ranked #102 in raid progression. Malfurion is ranked #113. It's a very small difference that I'm sure you won't even notice.
Your realm also has two guilds that are top 200 US. :o
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
yea I know but our realm is dying in active pop. ER is still very active and i would like to think there are a decent amount of quality raiders there considering the realms size. also 1 of those 2 guilds has disbanded because of the realm dying
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/13/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Trytrotic
yea I know but our realm is dying in active pop. ER is still very active and i would like to think there are a decent amount of quality raiders there considering the realms size. also 1 of those 2 guilds has disbanded because of the realm dying

I see. ER has always been active, so I guess that's a good reason for you to come here. (Though for a little while there, Hordeside seemed to be falling way behind progression-wise.)
Reply Quote

We'll unless you bring a couple super strong players this is not the server for you because you will not find anyone solid but you're welcome to try :P... Especially 25m... I haven't found really anyone who can hang with my raid team here looks like we'll have to tap into some alliance or off server recruits.
Edited by Beardamus on 7/13/2012 7:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
well beard if ur interested u can always merge with us :P check out our site www.shelookedlvleighteen.com (disregard the eonar stuff i havent gotten around to changing it cause our host site is under maintenance)
Reply Quote
Short Answer: No.

Long Answer: Srsly no.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
07/13/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Rafikki
We have 2 25man progression raiding guilds on Alliance side. I'm not sure of any Horde side. So we would very much welcome the competition.

I second this :D
Reply Quote
We were previously a top 200 us 10m guild we plan to return to that glory and we only short a couple dps who want to commit to a 16-20 hour a week raid schedule.

We plan to all gain major weight, become overly pale, cut ties to any love interests we may have had, and shy away from society to play a video game. It's a big commitment.
Edited by Beardamus on 7/14/2012 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
To put it blunt, this server is filled to the brim with active but terrible players. You should see some of the applications I've seen in the past almost two years I've been here.

That being said, amidst all those terrible players, we have some damn good people too. It's just that a lot of those "damn good people" are in groups not to progress but to play with friends. Getting them to leave just to pursue better progression is the hard part.

I meant no offense by this post to anyone in particular. I think anyone who raids seriously already knows that there are just a lot of subpar players on the realm. They don't raid seriously, they don't usually want to, and I don't really care if they don't put the same work into the game as others. But that's the majority of the population right now, so good luck.

We would love to have a seriousface 25 man progression raid on this server. Right now the 25 man scene has been lacking. I've been considering moving Corvus to 25s but trying to find 25 good players is... well, it's a !@#$%. Then you need another 5-7 above that so that you aren't short every other raid night.

Best of luck regardless of what you choose to do.
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Death Knight

This realm doesn't have good raiders (or pvp'ers) either so ER won't fix your problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]