@ bloodhoof

90 Human Paladin
RET PVP -- watch out!

First attempt at making a youtube video, i recorded the first bg i got in and just put some random songs on. My gear is average

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDSUKOljLUA
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
why would you play a paladin.. specially ret most useless class/spec in the game especially in pvp all you have to do is wait for them to pop cds purge wings or cc them and they're boned for another 2 mins.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Death Knight
From a pure, open minded approach, the vid is alright. Some good damage, not a lot of solo kills, but you have that in AB. There are a lot of under-geared people though. A little too far zoomed in, but the skill usage is good. Personally, I don't like Ret Paladins because of what Shjesse said, but you are not without skill.

On a side note, you should pick up some music that's a little faster paced. I won't deny that the music was in good taste, but it wasn't really for pvp aside from the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Twlqx9GFY

Hopefully this will give you some idea of what I mean. I threw it together in like 20 minutes a few months ago. I also had a few people who were under geared, but I didn't farm em. I was actively seeking good targets. I'll check back with you tomorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
seriously how do you play that zoomed in. Horrible
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Was zoomed in b/c i wasn't sure how the quality would turn out. I also just picked up "Nice Damage" Add on. Thanks for all the tips
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
07/13/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Menastax
seriously how do you play that zoomed in. Horrible

That is how I watch my !@#$.
Edited by Mindplague on 7/13/2012 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
07/12/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Shjesse
why would you play a paladin.. specially ret most useless class/spec in the game especially in pvp all you have to do is wait for them to pop cds purge wings or cc them and they're boned for another 2 mins.

Word of Glory
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Wasn't terrible, my style of music, just not for a PvP video, something a bit more faster. Also some editing will do nicely, don't over do it, just adding some effects can boost the entertainment value of it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
WHO PLAYS LIKE A ZOOMED IN RETARD ARE YOU SERIOUS GET SOME GLASSES NERD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]