bringing pvp back to norgannon

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Norgannons pvp was never great but it used to be able to stand up for itself within the battlegroup. Id say norgannon has about 20-30 pvpers capable of 1800+. We need to stop fighting and come together in the same guild and start working on teamwork and rbg/arena permanent teams. The fighting is dumb. I have just got here and from what i know umadbro, holloww and osiris are good guys and are helping fellow pvpers. Isnt that what all us should be doing. Umadbro and holloww are examples of what every player on norgannon that pvps should be like.Hopefully build a few 2200 arena teams and a solid 2k+ rbg team. Message me in game, will be starting guild soon.
Edited by Bassdrone on 7/13/2012 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
http://i.imgur.com/jF4QT.gif
Reply Quote
yours so cocky yet so bad kid
Reply Quote
hahahaha ur such a flaming !@#$ hahaha you think ur so cool my first %^-*ing test what the !@#$ does that mean hahahah %^-*!@
Reply Quote
and bring it ill kick ur !@#
Reply Quote
k duel me pussay
Reply Quote
oh btw if you were a good pvper you would know dueling doesnt mean !@#$ its how u play in arena and use teamwork not damage and counters ya dumb%^-*
Reply Quote
im 1977 rbg and 1800 arena and this is my alt dumb!@#$ i just xfered look up my main ginso
Reply Quote
my teams 1790 kid ur so bad lets look at ur teams and rating
Reply Quote
ahh yup cause 2k rating is the highest norgannon has seen
yup kid sure
Reply Quote
haha yeah forgot played for an hour and got to 1790 and tonight we prob be like 2k+ get a !@#$ing life kid remember this is a game and arena or not id love to come shove a sword right up your %^-*in !@# kid 4 beacon place come get me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]