Mid July NRU episode 3

90 Night Elf Priest
Some of the things we did this month in The Legion of the Noobs Reunited. So many things happen in different places it's impossible to capture every group on video, but here are a few.
Shortened versions so you get the idea.

http://youtu.be/NxRvoQsI8Bw
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
So...

07/14/2012 04:40 AMPosted by Variante
So many things happen in different places it's impossible to capture every group on video

Of the many things that your amazing PvP guild did in July...
...a raid of you guys camping the spawn point into Blasted Lands is the one that gets the most actual video air time.
Apparently it takes a raid of NRU to kill individual people who are probably dead before the screen frees itself from the loading bar.

You should have come to that "event" with your camera earlier. You'd have seen the initial four NRU get cleaned up by four of my people.

Seriously though, you guys have good PvP encounters out there. Don't be afraid to post videos of them(even the losses). Heck, the old video of a mass zerg of HSF getting mauled by a much smaller group of Alliance(QQ iirc) was the best recruitment advertisement I saw for them. Yes...they got beat(I think...I don't remember the ultimate end to that video)...but they actively fought back against a superior force even when they were losing. It showed they actually welcomed good world pvp fights.

Your video shows that NRU likes to "get drunk" in taverns and gank people.
Edited by Zanguna on 7/14/2012 8:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
I want to see that video.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
07/14/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Spenca
I want to see that video.

You know the one I'm talking about? East/Southeast Hillsbrad along the shore and wall?
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
I'm almost positive it was before my time. I've only been in QQ since like 05/11 and we've done our share of WPvP since then (none recently really due to the massive amount of people who have quit) but I don't think anyone recorded it :x I could be wrong. I'm just really curious about the video :P I want to seeee
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
P.S. I liked this video you posted as well Variante. It made me smile and giggle in the best possible way :D. Nicely Done Camera Man.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
07/14/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Spenca
I'm almost positive it was before my time. I've only been in QQ since like 05/11 and we've done our share of WPvP since then (none recently really due to the massive amount of people who have quit) but I don't think anyone recorded it :x I could be wrong. I'm just really curious about the video :P I want to seeee

iirc it was pre-Cata, but I could be mistaken. It's been at least a year or two though. I don't have a link to it but it may be floating around somewhere still.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Looks like a good recruitment video. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Found it. It was <The Scarlet March>, not <QQ>. Sorry for the memory mixup Spenca. Still a fun video to watch if you like world pvp.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=129185
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
Found it. It was <The Scarlet March>, not <QQ>. Sorry for the memory mixup Spenca. Still a fun video to watch if you like world pvp.

:D Awesome thank you I'll check it out.
Reply Quote
This video has epic music.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
[quote="60789939813
Your video shows that NRU likes to "get drunk" in taverns and gank people.[/quote]

Yes! But that wasn't the point of my video. I have lots of videos on the NRU website and HKs from 12 VS the waves of Horde at Org gates. I'm not sure if you could make one of your 12 guys beating our raid anymore! Thanks for sharing, it was pretty good! ( I was Varien in HSF in that video by the way.)

To the rest of you thanks, I'm glad you like it I'm trying to level my mov skill... need ideas!
Reply Quote
Zanguna and his other 3 !@#$ed us rather harshly initially. We were sitting in the trench, not really keeping a sharp eye out, except for the port-in spot, and they landed on each side above us and just annihilated us.

But kill one of us, and 5 more come to fight. :3
Reply Quote
You should have come to that "event" with your camera earlier. You'd have seen the initial four NRU get cleaned up by four of my people.

And if he had been there earlier, you wouldn't have wiped us. ;P All we needed was one healer to absorb the initial blow you PvE geared hooligans hit us with, and then it would have been all over for you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
07/14/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Variante
To the rest of you thanks, I'm glad you like it I'm trying to level my mov skill... need ideas!

Record me on my glorious journey to master horde slayer!

Edit: btw loved the video.
Edited by Calihye on 7/14/2012 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

Your video shows that NRU likes to "get drunk" in taverns and gank people.

Yes! But that wasn't the point of my video. I have lots of videos on the NRU website and HKs from 12 VS the waves of Horde at Org gates.

Sorry if I jumped on you hard. I'm just tired of seeing PvP groups who gank/grief/gycamp. I'd love to run into a dedicated PvP guild/organization who were good sports. Take advantage of anything that gives you the upper hand in a fight...but don't beat up on lowbies, don't jump one guy with ten, and don't do the internet equivalent of pissing on the corpse of your enemy after the fight...and ffs, don't do all three things and preen like it makes you big tough PvP'ers. All you manage to do is ruin someone's evening in a game.

I'm not sure if you could make one of your 12 guys beating our raid anymore! Thanks for sharing, it was pretty good! ( I was Varien in HSF in that video by the way.)

To be clear, I wasn't in that raid(though I wish I had been....looked like they had a ton of fun). That being said, I think ten of the better Horde PvP'ers could take on a NRU raid. I cleaned up five of you with the support of a resto shaman who I'd never met before outside Org a few weeks ago. iirc Manamonster and Sythix were two of those five(don't remember the other names offhand)...so some of the better NRU PvP'ers that I've seen. I'm just a veteran player with fondness for PvP who is nowhere near a Gladiator level player. So yeah...I'd say ten of the more "elite" horde on Maelstrom could clean up one of your raids.

oh, and Mana..."pve geared hooligans?" Don't disrespect my pvp gear just because I equip two pieces of PvE gear for a moderate dps boost. ;)
Edited by Zanguna on 7/15/2012 12:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
07/14/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Thenoobkings
Zanguna and his other 3 !@#$ed us rather harshly initially.

Will it hurt more if I tell you the other three are all girls? ;)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

royan would post this every chance he could get back in the day, how could you forget which guild it was? :V

e: I should probably let him know he needs to upload it somewhere else, though. megaupload doesn't exist.
Edited by Surprises on 7/15/2012 1:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/15/2012 12:17 AMPosted by Zanguna
Zanguna and his other 3 !@#$ed us rather harshly initially.

Will it hurt more if I tell you the other three are all girls? ;)

Actually that just turns me on. Because I think I remember them t-bagging me. Wanted a taste of the Mana and killing me was the only way they could get it. ;3
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
Weekend Sale(25%) for a faction change this weekend! It's never to late to change over to the better faction!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]