Known hacker, and <Bloodlust> GM Vengefulx

85 Blood Elf Hunter
What a low life. Wish best of luck to you OP.

*Sticky Requested*
Edited by Stheno on 7/18/2012 8:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You're not going to get a sticky for a "naming and shaming" thread. In fact, this entire thread is technically against forum policy. This sucks, I know, and has led to these forums going from being an awesome bastion of trolling to beingrather boring.

If you have a legitimate issue with this guy just report him via the in-game support system.
Reply Quote
I seen you going on about this is General a couple days ago, I'll look into it. Also, I really suggest you obtain an authenticator.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Wow...things really changed since I left.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, couple of my friends have been hacked by him too...When we were in blood lust.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
The issue was known that my account was compromised. I'm also aware the hacker that took control of my account hacked various other accounts as well. Blizzard has knowledge of the issue, but posting a thread you know nothing about is pointless.
Reply Quote
Rather than just standing by waiting for blizzard to be the obviously hard working people they claim to be, I like to take things into my own hands. Not like my doings will get you any closer to being banned, just a little "public display/humiliation" should be a decent enough consequence that can be provided to you from yours truly. And not only are you taking accounts, you're also spam whispering/guild inviting many people that have no idea what's going on, which would cause quite a problem with the peace on the realm. People want to play without a care and have fun, not have to worry about their joy taken away from them because some kid decides he wants to harass people that left his guild. So you can play the "Oh man its not me, I got hacked also, don't blame anything on me :(" it's whatever. Just know that karma is a pain in the !@#, and there's some kids like me and decide to have fun with people like you. Anyhow, have a great day. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
vengefull, my young !@#$%^...you are a pimple covered virgin who hacks people to feel good about himself, so..do me a favour, stop hacking people. delete your guild, delete your entire ACC... and just completeley quit WoW... you worthless -*!@..
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
anyone who would stand up for this disgrace of humanity needs to wash off they're pimples, grow a pair, and just get some sunlight..
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
this "forum" is closed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
oh, if any of you permanant virgins want to flame me for standing up for the people who got hacked, go ahead. I love seeing nerd rages...cracks me up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Just checking to see if the thread was really closed. You sounded so final about it! I had to check. I had too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jjN-H62U64
Edited by Funshine on 7/23/2012 12:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
vengefull, my young !@#$%^...you are a pimple covered virgin who hacks people to feel good about himself, so..do me a favour, stop hacking people. delete your guild, delete your entire ACC... and just completeley quit WoW... you worthless -*!@..

go ahead. I love seeing nerd rages...cracks me up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Farewell, I apologize for the problems this child may have caused you players of Arathor, but I can't do anything to persuade you to believe me, and I understand why. Best of luck to everyone, but you won't have to worry about this menace stealing innocent people's accounts any longer.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
wow.....just wow
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
good imitation of a nerd rage eh?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
his guild doesnt exist anymore, and i think he deleted his warrior..that or he server hopped. either way, he's not really a problem of arathor anymore..
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
actually, his guild still exists..but he's not part of it, they have a new GM. i cant find venge, so i guess he did delete his char.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
J'accuse! OMG you stole his account and deleted it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
o.O

Who might be next? Vanish! Sprint! Flee!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]