[H] Looking to form a Rated BG team

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I understand these forums are pretty much dead but I'll post it up anyway.

Like I said, a few of us in Pariah are looking to start a RBG team here and make a last minute push at getting titles. Ideally holding a roster of about 15+ I'm still throwing around the idea of when we would schedule to play games (something like Sun/Mon/Thurs). We have quite a few people on board to play and I'd like to keep the group on Auchindoun before reaching out to cross realm to find others. Right now I'm open to anyone who has experience in higher end RBG/Arena but in particular this is what I'm looking for:

DPS with a tank offspec
Healer with DPS offspec

Your MMR really isn't an issue as we have a lot of people in Pariah who just came back to WoW. But if you're interested or have questions find me in game on inj or add me on real id (Jordan@spyeglass.com) if you have a toon on a different realm or anything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]