WTB Rathrak 15K

90 Undead Priest
normal
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So... lemme get this straight. What you're -actually- asking is to be carried through normal DS (which really isn't a problem) for a few weeks, pending drop chance, for 15k?

Just wanna be clear. It is BoP, afterall.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Just the madness part, not the whole thing.

So a group that was say 3/8 H, could kill their 3 bosses, practice on the other heroic bosses as much as they want, and when they decide to give up for the week, finish on normal and bring me in for madness. If nobody in the group needs Rathrak, it doesn't cost them anything.

Might only take one week if we get lucky.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
This is why Dentarg fails.........LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
shoot me up in game. I'll form a PuG for 15k lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
He's a hordie Music, lol. Surely he can find a weekend pug. I mean reg DS is so cake, and this week it's getting a 30% nerf....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
oh ef D:
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
TBH it even looks like an ebay account, OP should have no reason not to be pugging DS with decent DPS. To the OP.......TAKE A CHANCE AND LOOK FOR A PUG IN TRADE......don't waste your 15k....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
My dps is horribad on this priest. Even on my hunter and rogue, who do sorta-bad dps, I've never had a pug get past 2/8.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
*sigh......bangs head against wall* Against my better judgement and probably time....write down my priests name and add it to your friends list - Serlyna - It's my alt and I occasionally log into her when I'm bored. If I am online I will get a pug for a full clear and I won't charge you. More than likely I will make you die immediately so my healers are not wasting mana on you and you don't cause a wipe..

Do I have any volunteers for this pug?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/16/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Seressa
More than likely I will make you die immediately so my healers are not wasting mana on you and you don't cause a wipe

lol dang Serry. So cold
Edited by Musicxd on 7/17/2012 7:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I know, I've been running raids with some top end guilds lately and they are rubbing off on me. I blame them for my new lack of patience, but I also thank them for not allowing me to be a baddie, lol. :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
nuuuuuuuu elitist Serry is not allowed >:'O!
*removes rend from Serrys action bar*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I'm hardly leet!!! I just don't tolerate lack of awareness or people not following directions. I used to be pretty patient about it. Now I just want to get in the instance and kill stuff and not deal with wipes that are avoidable.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
07/17/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Musicxd

Put it back!!! I need it!!!! It's my drug!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
07/17/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Seressa

Put it back!!! I need it!!!! It's my drug!!!

Never D:<! lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
It's ok you can keep it, I have to play fury tonight anyways..... :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
are u still interested.
just send me a ingamewhisper if u are
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/17/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Seressa
I'm hardly leet!!! I just don't tolerate lack of awareness or people not following directions. I used to be pretty patient about it. Now I just want to get in the instance and kill stuff and not deal with wipes that are avoidable.

My life story.

Also, OP, how can you do horribad DPS on a priest?

SW:P -> DP -> Vamp Touch -> Mind Blast - >Mind Flay until Mind Blast is up -> Use AA if you can -> Mind Blast

Then just keep DoTs up, Mind Blast on CD, and Mind Flay as a filler. Not hard, it's one of the easier DPS classes. For AoE, I put DoTs on a target and then Mind Sear 5evr.

Edit - Just realized this was semi-necro'd. Oh well.
Edited by Zanzíx on 8/8/2012 2:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Sounds simple enough, but my DPS is lower on this priest than on my hunter, rogue, or DK, despite being higher ilevel, and more time spent playing and researching.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]