[H] Ulduar/ICC - Mount Farming

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Date/Time: Friday 7PM EST / 8PM EST
Raid: Ulduar 25 / ICC 25
Purpose: To farm Mimiron's Head / Invincible's Reins

Current OpenRaid Sign up Pages

Ulduar - CLOSED FOR NOW

ICC - http://openraid.us/events/view/70665

Our goal with these runs is to create a continuous weekly run to farm for Mimiron’s Head and Invincibles Reins drops, the estimated time for the runs is no more than an hour each, possibly a bit longer in ICC.

Drops
The mount will be open roll of course to everyone but! I’m going to take a page out of Runestrike’s book who leads the ICC run I tag along to every week, and add a roll bonus system to keep things fair and give people incentive to return to the runs. The rules for that are as followed.

- Every week contributed fully, first to last boss, earns a 2 point roll bonus on mount.
- Points last two weeks, meaning points will not reset for missing one week.
- Points reset, no exceptions, for missing two consecutive runs

Here are the current standings; your name will be added after attending a raid fully: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlOK_y67mKO8dHVkbzlPZkRycGUzM0pRVjVPUXhWVnc&pli=1#gid=0

Fragments of Val'anyr

The fragments will be reserved for those who are dedicated to the run, once said person has completed their mace the time base of which is completely random due to their drop nature, another dedicated raid member will get theirs.

Gear
All gear is free roll and all rolls are considered transmog rolls.

Shadowmourn Infusions
Unless specifically told you will never get infusions in our runs, I am sorry but they are too much hassle to handle with so many people and so much dps :).

Achievements
If we do any achievements they will be the speed kill ones and possibly the flawless kills such as If looks could kill and Don’t stand in lightning. This is a speed run not achievement sorry :/.

Qualifications

As long as you have a decent attitude and pull good numbers, in whatever your role is you will always be welcomed back!

Just to be extra clear, sign up on the OpenRaid page and I’ll get you on the list

UPDATE: Ulduar is now a ten man.
Edited by Zeruna on 12/11/2012 1:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
WTB alliance version /sad face.. and bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
>.< Maybe someday! Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, healers would be awesome.
Edited by Zeruna on 7/17/2012 5:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
yooo i'd love to come, unfortunately i can't use open raid because my computer hates it. but heres my realid. stchamps12@bellsouth.net
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll get in contact with you after, bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, Two days.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
First run was a succes, run time was about 1 hour and 10 minutes, looking forward to next week :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lots of spots for next friday, bump
Reply Quote
Best of luck ;)
Edited by Nick on 7/22/2012 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
07/16/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Zeruna
The mount will be open roll of course to everyone but! I’m going to take a page out of Runestrike’s book who leads the ICC run I tag along to every week, and add a roll bonus system to keep things fair and give people incentive to return to the runs. The rules for that are as followed.

Why do people do this? Good luck because you are now dependant on those players to show up every week and have almost no chance of getting anyone new. I know its only 4 points but when you have that many people rolling its just not worth it to come because now if it drops the first week someone new comes and it happens to drop they are at a -4 minus. Would suck to be the person who legit won it only to have it striped because they didn't come the past 2 weeks.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
07/23/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Mevy

Why do people do this? Good luck because you are now dependant on those players to show up every week and have almost no chance of getting anyone new. I know its only 4 points but when you have that many people rolling its just not worth it to come because now if it drops the first week someone new comes and it happens to drop they are at a -4 minus. Would suck to be the person who legit won it only to have it striped because they didn't come the past 2 weeks.

Take a look over at openraid, especially Runestrikes ICC group. He gets 40-50 people signed up every week, with about 15-20 regulars, and it's been going for 6-7 months worth of roll bonus stacking. People are willing to come to runs like that because they have a history of being quick and constant, even if it means they're at a roll disadvantage for awhile. Instead of going to a group, that may end up wiping and not finishing, or take more than an hour to clear an old raid.

To be honest though, it promotes regulars, and I've cleared ICC25 and ULd25 completely, Heroic LK and Yogg 0 with 9 people. So if you have 9 or more regulars that aren't awful, you're set to clear within 2 hours or less. With Pandaria coming out whenever this year, it'll be doable with even less people, so building a constant core group that's willing to come every week means you don't even need pugs at a certain point.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It’s to give veterans of the run incentive to return, anyways Yata pretty much covered anything I can think of to say haha. I’m sure there’s runs without roll bonus systems that players could attend if it bothers them so much :/.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
^
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
If you are still in need of healers, I would love to attend. Working on setting up an openraid account right now.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Do points continue to accumulate if you make it every week for 3 months and they only only reset if you miss 2 weeks in a row??

Or is the max roll bonus just 4 points and they reset no matter what every 2 weeks?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eventually there may be a cap, but it certainly wont be four :). And unfortunatly yeah they'll reset if you miss two weeks in a row.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
OpenRaid sign up page updated on forum page, sorry for the delay :). Another hour long clear on Friday, very nice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]