UNITY is selling Heroic Dragon Soul clears

92 Gnome Death Knight
Well, you could sell 60k gold to faction change to Horde, and then have enough to faction change back to Alliance. And then you could buy the same thing from Insurgency for 200k, and still save about 50%.

We're open to offering insurgency members this service with an additional douchebag fee of course. Just make sure your mommy lets you stay up til the end of the raid since you will be paying up front. This may be the only way some of you guarantee your madness mount before pandaria.

Just saying.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hmm, I think I'll toast some of this soon to be depleted bread. Anyone got any preserves?

GL on sales tho.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I would probably still consider the run, but knowing Layuth would receive some sort of payment kills me since he's so cocky with limited credibility.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/24/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Palamaz
I would probably still consider the run, but knowing Layuth would receive some sort of payment kills me since he's so cocky with limited credibility.

My street cred is off the chain yo.
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Death Knight
Not a lot of time left to get your title, gear, mount
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
07/24/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Alphax
Well, you could sell 60k gold to faction change to Horde, and then have enough to faction change back to Alliance. And then you could buy the same thing from Insurgency for 200k, and still save about 50%.

We're open to offering insurgency members this service with an additional douchebag fee of course. Just make sure your mommy lets you stay up til the end of the raid since you will be paying up front. This may be the only way some of you guarantee your madness mount before pandaria.

Just saying.

I think he means it would just be cheaper in an all around standpoint, meaning you would still be saving around half the gold compared to our price even if you did in fact pay for a faction change and reverse it later on.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
07/28/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Alphax

I really don't understand why you would pay for this stuff.

Just save your gold for the expansion. Why get gear that won't matter in a few months for half a million gold?

Seriously though, you guys should just hold a raffle and let like 1 or 2 people run with you a week.

Helping people can actually be fun sometimes =]
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
07/31/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Jubz

I really don't understand why you would pay for this stuff.

Just save your gold for the expansion. Why get gear that won't matter in a few months for half a million gold?

Seriously though, you guys should just hold a raffle and let like 1 or 2 people run with you a week.

Helping people can actually be fun sometimes =]

Spoken like a true poor person.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
How much do you guys sell Rag kills for? Since thats the mount that will be reduced to a .1% droprate in MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
At the moment Unity is not selling H Rag mount runs but, I run a H rag mount run with the guild every week and would be willing to sell a mount run for the right price.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
lol, 500k
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
does unity also sell lessons on how to play there class cause i ...know a guy who needs... some information... on that damage stuff
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Rags mount raids can be found on openraids.us... just sayin'
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Death Knight
08/21/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Anitahealz
Rags mount raids can be found on openraids.us... just sayin'

You still have to roll against up to 9 people, and it by no means is a guaranteed kill. You're most likely looking at a 3 hour raid with no results.
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Death Knight
And remember, after pandaria these mounts are less than 1% drops, get them now while you can.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]