Lengend of Korra predicion

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well I just started watchign Legend of Korra and I see that Toph had a daughter but they never mentioned who the father was

soooooo..... I ll just leave this here

http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=toph+naruto&offset=24#/dvatcz
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

My bet is either one of her metal bending students (probably the dark one) or Sokka.
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Hunter
I see 2 probs here for the OP

1 you have just branded yourself as a narutard

2 you probally made several Naru-Sakura and Naru-Hinata ((and a handfull of Tokka fans)) rage epically

if you want my honest opinion I think they make a great couple both took what makes them different ((Toph's blindness and Naruto's demon fox)) and turned it into a strength

also Sakura treats poor Naruto like a punching bag and while Hinata may be nice she will probally never have the guts to admit to Naruto how she feels

and on the other side Sokka is just a jerk and a coward
Edited by Gaborn on 7/18/2012 12:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Toph + The Duke

go ahead and TRY to tell me I'm wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Toph + The Duke

Woh woh woh Dont Slander the King

Duke Nukem Forever was bad enough
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
07/18/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Gaborn
and on the other side Sokka is just a jerk and a coward

Huh? Sure, he started out chauvinistic, close-minded, and bitingly sarcastic. But he grew out of all of that, only retaining a bit of his sarcasm. When has Sokka ever shown himself to be a coward?

Toph + The Duke

Woh woh woh Dont Slander the King

Duke Nukem Forever was bad enough

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Duke
Edited by Snozberries on 7/18/2012 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I seem to recall a canon comic where Toph met an Earth Kingdom boy that was implied to be her future husband. Don't ask me to try and find it, though. Think his name started with an O...
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Hunter
07/18/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Snozberries
Huh? Sure, he started out chauvinistic, close-minded, and bitingly sarcastic. But he grew out of all of that, only retaining a bit of his sarcasm. When has Sokka ever shown himself to be a coward?

Sorry make that a jerk and a WEAKLING

I mena Sokka usualy sits on the sidelines and lets his buddies do most of the work

Naruto on the other hand is usualy the first one into the fight.

And while Sokka cant fight for beans. Naruto has opened up a can of Pwnage several times
Edited by Gaborn on 12/15/2012 7:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
??
Sokka was a Swordmaster and genius tactician and inventor

and he threw a mean boomerang
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
What a neco.

12/15/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Gaborn
I mena Sokka usualy sits on the sidelines and lets his buddies do most of the work

Rewatch the last episode. He help take down the Fire Nation's air force, and saved Toph.

Naruto on the other hand is usualy the first one into the fight.

Main character immunity + plot armour. Also being given new powers as and when needed. What were you honestly expecting?

And while Sokka cant fight for beans

Are we even watching the same series? This guy went up against benders. As a non-bender. That's like asking the average human with some basic kung fu knowledge to fight Wolverine.

Naruto has opened up a can of Pwnage several times

And his series devolved into an arms race between him and Sasuke.

I'm not bashing Naruto here, but both have vastly different focuses as well as the strength of the antagonists. There is no way Aang will be beating Naruto even with Avatar mode, unless he gets lucky with the bending sealing thing(assuming it works at all).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]