Anyone feel like making new characters?

85 Gnome Rogue
I was just thinking it could be a fun way to level some characters up together while waiting for Mists. I'm not a fan of my guild. it's just a perks guild, none talks or even seems to like each other, no idea who the guild leader is etc.. so if several people want to roll new characters we could even make our own guild.

I really want to level either a mage or maybe a warlock or druid, and I wan't company. anyone else want to level alts?
Reply Quote
37 Night Elf Rogue
Thats actually what I was thinking when I made this guild. My current guild has gone inactive so I decided to dust off a Rogue Alt and see if we could get something going. If you're interested in making an alt and helping me with it you're more then welcome.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
My guild <Stormforged> currently has a few people that just started rerolling some new toons for a MoP raid as of yesterday and given we have 4 people, we could really use some more people. We're currently guild level 17, send an in-game message to LeFabulous if your interested.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I thought I would poke my head in here, we currently have 9 people for our raiding crew, we just like people ^_^. I know what you mean about the whole "perks" guild not talking. Gets quite boring.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]