Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1. Id like to start off blizzard by suggesting that either you replace or add a percentage of AH deposit fees or the AH reduction fee to the guild banks, not all of us are ones for going out and helplessly killing things, some of us use the AH tool for currency gains rather then quest/proffesions/or other monopic benifitierys. Frankly the idea of losing money on a deposit fee and an additional AH cut of a possible 7% tax reduction is moronic and outlandish and i don't like it. I understand that in real life every consumer item is taxed but why in this game? At least the tax money goes to somebody-in this game the pixels are lost and useless.
Edited by Grandadypurp on 7/28/2012 10:41 PM PDT
I have the a choice first I can give my mats to someone to make something for me and trust them, or I can not give my mats to someone and trust them. For me, I have always found that most people are honest and will follow thru on the deal we made and not rip me off.
How many times do you see in chat where someone is saying someone has stolen there stuff from a trade gone bad? I personally don't see it all that much.
At the end of the day you make your own choice trade or not. If you feel uncomfortable about giving someone your mats the solution is simple......DON'T
Edited by Shaddup on 7/17/2012 8:26 AM PDT
How am I missing the point? I said....
And I have seen people say in chat "Don't trust so and so because they stole my mats." And I have always thought they were letting others know that this person is a thief. Also I see nothing wrong with them doing that as long as it's true. If you choose to get ripped off then keep it to yourself so the thief can continue to steal from others that's your business.
In the end it still comes down to responsibility, my responsibility, do I give someone my hard earned mats or do I seek out someone else?
Oh and what about guild mates? Don't your guildies know how to make stuff? I mean if you're that paranoid about getting your mats stolen why deal with strangers in the first place? And if your guild mates start ripping you off ..... well you need a new guild.
I'm sorry but, Telling people in trade about a hacker/robber/theif/ninja or whatever else does you no good. Those People will and can continue to do that stuff because trading in this game has no jurisdiction to back up the transactions preformed.
Edited by Grandadypurp on 7/28/2012 10:45 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
1. This sounds like the reason for alts. Eventually I build enough alts through rested xp/BoA that I can just go to myself for profession needs.
2. The AH 5% cut is to slow inflation. As it is I gold capped btw Dec to Feb (1st 3 months of DS) despite the AH cutting my profits. 5k was a big deal to me in BC. Even 25 dailies wrath 5k took some time. Now 5k is a drop in the bucket and 1/4 of a BoE in a new tier of raiding b/c gold making is just that easy.
3. Realm forums probably won't make it's way to Blizz on creating a special Trade/Proffession window. Go to the trade forums or general forums.
4. Alternatively, go to one of the top 5 largest economies (theunderminejournal.com) where you will find it hard for AH prices to be inflated (unlike DW where I can post what I want and nobody is there to underbid me).
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.