Newly Transferred 25-man HDS Alliance Guild

90 Human Priest
To the top looking for more still for MoP!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Interested... also have two friends 1 healer (priest or sham) and 1 moonkin all geared that I would bring with me.

What spots do you have open? I miss 25m raids
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
H madness down on 25m!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
@Arkennstone We have spots for everything but hunters and warriors right now. A healing priest, moonkin and mage would all be great fits going into MoP! Talk to Heerom, Burgitte, Zoddiak, or Tueurr in game and check us out/apply at www.darkendeavor.net
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Congrats Dark Endeavor and welcome to the server.
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
Yay for Dark Endeavor!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Thank Kaiden... one more thing... we actually have 4 total including a DK tank. Are tanks filled? We all want to stay together...1 tank, 1 heal, 2 dps. Final answer.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
These guys are great :P
Glad to see yer doing well!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Bump!
Reply Quote
15 Night Elf Hunter
bump! :D
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Recruiting exceptional players for MoP! Pretty full up on healers at the moment.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I can commit my Spriest (Disc OS) or Mage to Tues and Thursday, but I have class after work on Wednesday nights. How lenient are you about not being present all three days?

I'm more of a casual player, and I raided at my leisure at the time I left (alt runs and pugs), but I am looking for a home on Proudmoore. I'm ok with committing to a couple of days. I just returned to the game a few days ago, after a 2 yr absence, so I'm playing catch up.

Edit: By the way, I plan to transfer factions when I transfer to servers. I'm looking forward to playing my characters with different races. =)
Edited by Dardrina on 8/27/2012 5:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'd apply we have others that are more part time/casual raiders and it's never been an issue.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Great! Will do.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
:D wtb new apps!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Bumping for MoP recruitment :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Keeping us at the top. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Back to the top with you. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
To the top now! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]